Help me get my DH to reconsider aft cabins ...

I loved the aft cabin we had, 7708 on the Freedom. I didn't notice any more motion in the aft than anywhere else. I think a lot of the motion issues have to do with the size of the ship and of course the weather. I have an upcoming cruise on the Oasis and I don't have and aft, couldn't afford one on that ship. I am already looking forward to having the same aft cabin in 2011.

We have 7708 on LOS later this year. How far towards the bow can you see from the side(lean over rail)?

• 1 month later...

Just got back from BOS Med cruise. Our cabin was an aft. Felt very little swaying (waters were very calm).

Did have soot on the chairs. Didn't realize what it was until it was too late. Ruined 3 pair of pants. The soot was so fine that we missed seeing it until I noticed black spots on my husband's tan pants. Then I realized what it was. The soot is very oily and did not wash out. Sent my pants to the ship's laundry (voucher obtained), along with detailed instructions on what was wrong, but the laundry staff did not get the spots out.

We then put towels on the chairs to protect our clothing.

Archived