Jerri Manthey on Celebrity Solstice 4/18/10

MrPete

OK. Not exactly A list, but a "celebrity".

She's gonna be the magicians assistant.

Who's gonna pry some SURVIVOR info out of her?

DW loves Survivor, and I was actually a semi-finalist in the selection process of the very first Survivor. Any idea if she'll be on next week's cruise?

So Survivor is in reality over except for the tv airing of the episodes? I am on Solstice for the 4/18 sailing....is she here all week? I kind of like Jerry and I usually don't go to the shows but I may that one.

So Survivor is in reality over except for the tv airing of the episodes? I am on Solstice for the 4/18 sailing....is she here all week? I kind of like Jerry and I usually don't go to the shows but I may that one.

Yeah. It was filmed last August and September.

She's there all week, cause she's looking for suggestions for things to do at each of the ports.

I guess we can assume she didn't win the million if she hawking herself as a magician's assistant! Too bad, I was kinda rooting for her.

Incorrect. The show's final is live, and is in the future.

Magician's assistant? Guess she couldn't parlay her "success" in reality tv into anything bigger - despite multiple appearances on the show now. Didn't she also pose in Playboy or something to try to gain more exposure after her first time on the show?

Never liked her. Maybe she's a nice person, but the way she's been portrayed on tv, she's definitely no cupcake. Haven't watched Survivor in years, but I believe that she was called one of the "Villains" in the latest edition.

Wondering if anyone on the Solstice will even really care. Will be interesting to hear from those on the boat when they come back.

Jerri was on the Millennium cruise that just ended last Friday. On the last sea day, she was at a Q&A along with the magician Murray who showed everyone a few simple magic tricks. It was actually interesting to hear her in person, and she was willing to pose for pictures with the guests if interested. It was a fun thing to do.

Sharon

Archived