Gotta tell someone

I booked my first cruise last night, finally.

Originally we were going to go with my sister and her husband, but due to financial issues, they can't go. I wanted to talk about the cruise with her this morning but didn't want to hurt her feelings. So, I decided to come here and let everyone here, who loves to cruise, know I am going on a 5 day cruise on Oct 16th. The Ecstasy is the ship we are going on, out of Galveston. I feel like we got a good deal since we used the ES plan. I am still gonna watch for the price drops, we can use the OBC.

I am so excited I can barely contain myself.

OK thanks for letting me carry on!

Congratulations!!! I hope you have a great time!!! :) I understand the excitement you are feeling.. good luck with the wait... :)

Must be related to my DH..He thinks I should just forget about it til the week before..Like that will happen..maybe I should forget to pack his underwear this trip..That will show him...

OMG, We ONLY have 73 days to go! I better start packing!!

And must be related to my DH..i do like your idea of forgetting dh's underware Haahaa! I dragged the suitcases out of the garage and they are sitting in the bedroom I have already purchased the extras (got the eye rolling from the family)...now just counting the days!! 37 days to go..whoot!

Congratulations on booking your first cruise! You're going to love it! :D

First cruises are special, and there's lots of information here on Cruise Critic.

You can also go to sites that host pictures (webshots, photobucket, etc.) and do a search on your ship and check out pictures. Also, might be something on youtube. People like to do ship tours on their vacations and post them. :D

Must be related to my DH..He thinks I should just forget about it til the week before..Like that will happen..maybe I should forget to pack his underwear this trip..That will show him...

OMG, We ONLY have 73 days to go! I better start packing!!

He may just enjoy the thought "She doesn't want me to wear underwear, but to go "native"!!!

Archived