connecting staterooms

emste

Just looking at the deck plans, it seems that there are rarely two rooms which sleep more than 2 that are side by side, and even fewer that are connecting. By chance I saw that 7191 and 7193 are this rare combo. However they could be taken already, that's why the TA can't get them. Check every deck carefully to see if you can find more.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000uiDo-4s-2EPQbTMy1o5gPuN:12hbiodf7?shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1313&sailDate=1100501

Thanks. This just struck me as strange that everyother only held 2! I checked last night and didn't see any connecting rooms that hold 3-4 people, except deck 18! A it too pricy for us! I don't think we will be in our rooms that much anyway. Thanks!

The square footage and floor plan of CP balcony adjoining accomodate at least 3. We are a party of 5 and have 2 CP adjoining on deck 11. Look up the great passenger photos on this site and you will get a good feel for all the rooms. Maybe you can get adjoining when payment due dates are up.

Archived