Chance of bargain cabin on Southampton,Cherborg, Southampton in November

PvTraveler

Anyone ever booked last minute on a short cruise out of Southampton ? I did not realize when I booked a TA on November 10, 2010 that the QM2 was actually in port the same day I disembarked from a QE cruise. At the moment Cunard want $832.00 for a single in a D7 cabin. Any chance that might go down if the ship is not full ? At the moment it is about 200.00 pounds to spend the 2 nights in Southampton. Any thoughts ? Thanks.

Anyone ever booked last minute on a short cruise out of Southampton ? I did not realize when I booked a TA on November 10, 2010 that the QM2 was actually in port the same day I disembarked from a QE cruise. At the moment Cunard want $832.00 for a single in a D7 cabin. Any chance that might go down if the ship is not full ? At the moment it is about 200.00 pounds to spend the 2 nights in Southampton. Any thoughts ? Thanks.

Cunard's website is offering a belcony cabin for a little over £300 so maybe it would be worth checking for an A or B grade cabin. Mad I know that it could be cheaper. I am hoping for a special offer on this trip as well. The last time they did it they offered a balcony cabin for £199 but I am not holding my breath for that offer again.

It gets even better if you book by 7/05/10.

Queen Mary 2 - A Taste of France

2 nights : 8-10 November 2010

$150 On Board Spend per stateroom for Inside and Oceanview

$250 On Board Spend per stateroom for Balconies

$400 On Board Spend per stateroom for Princess and Queens Grill

Just re booked this direct on the cunard web site Got an A4 and $400 OBC instead of the $250.:)

I have just booked an A4 as well, so see you on board. How did you find out how much OBC you got?

It's ok I have found it, and I got $400.00 as well. all that money and only 2 nights to spend it in.
Stephen, I will then meet you for the first time aboard the QM2 next November 8th.I'm also aboard the QM2 for both the November 1st Eastbound crossing and the November 10th Westbound crossing.Well I do despise airline travel :eek: Regards,Jerry

Thanks very much, just booked it and got the $400 OBC. Chose cabin 8022 as it seems to have the best view. Has anyone stayed in this one? Never know though, might get an upgrade!!

My mum had 8021 last year and got a good view through the gap, so hopefully you will be ok :)

I had the itch to do a "Winter Crossing" again, and just booked this voyage, from S'oton not Cherbourg, last week. The price had come down, and Cunard added a fuel surcharge to the air package the day after I booked.

My TA said that this voyage was pretty much wide open, i.e. lightly booked, so prices may drop as we approach the departure date.

Archived