adjoiningg cabins

We stayed in connecting cabins on our last Triumph cruise. It's like having a two-bedroom, two-bath cabin. Most balcony cabins do not have a connecting door, but you can ask your cabin steward to open the connecting partition on the balcony for the duration of your cruise.

i have one booked for oct. we just liked the idea not having someone else in between us. and also having the balcony connecting door open. but before they dismantled the one site i was able to see that in reality, our balcony on the valor does not have a connecting door :( dangit. rather have that than connecting cabin. but in overall, if you have a connecting cabin you can go back and forth between the two and not have to keep going outside your rooms to do it.

I was looking to hear if it worked out having that extra door inside the staterooms so that you do not have to go out to balcony or hallway to access each other. Traveling with adult DD/SIL. My DD is not sure giving up a sofa in her room is worth having the door instead.

Not sure about the Miracle, but we sailed on the Glory last year. Our adjoining cabins both still had the sofa ini them. The adjoining door was directly in front of the bed, so the there was still room for the couch next to the bed.

I have a friend who went on the Pride with adjoining cabins and they still had a sofa. And a little chair she said.

I will be on the Pride July 18th with adjoining rooms myself.

Just remember to go to the Pursar's on boarding with one from each cabin to request that they open the connecting balcony door. They have a limited number of the devices necessary to hold the door open.

Archived