So has anyone else booked a B2B on Epic yet or am I the first ?

octagonmike

Hi Mike

Looks like you will be the first to cruise on her b2b but hubby and I will be following a few weeks after - 25 Sept for 2 weeks! This really will be an EPIC holiday for us as we are travelling from UK so we spend one night in London before flying to Miami then overnight in Miami before boarding the ship! Looking forward to it though! Hope you have a fab time!

If so do I win a prize ?

Sorry Mike, we're booked for a b2b, no prizes!! But we will get to enjoy the experience for 2 full weeks, I sure it will take us that long to get the lay of the ship,:). We've been booked since last July, and it is finally getting closer and closer. Can't Wait, how about you?

Neverthought

Nope, no prizes for you.

We're booked on b2b on EPIC starting Aug 21 2010.

I have read that there's a guy who booked b2b starting Aug 7 - 2 weeks before ours.

B2B cruises are quite common when the ship has alternate intineraries West and East Caribbean - or West and Southern.

It will be our second NCL b2b.

I think a lot of people from the UK will book back to back as it's so expensive to get to Miami in the first place. Always stayed in Florida for extra days and cruised for a week. This will be wonderful - no living out of a suitcase and can really relax and party!

Nope, no prizes for you.

I have read that there's a guy who booked b2b starting Aug 7 - 2 weeks before ours.

B2B cruises are quite common when the ship has alternate intineraries West and East Caribbean - or West and Southern.

Bluesea you will have to tell us all about your cruise, please, as we go after you.

Neverthought

Nope, no prizes for you.

ME ME ME ME,,,,, Aug 7 and Aug 14th!

That guy would be ME!!!! Aug 7 and Aug 14th! I want a prize too...

ME ME ME ME,,,,, Aug 7 and Aug 14th!

Hate to disappoint you .... innocentsmily.gif but you're only boarding as we get off - very much looking forward to July 24 and July 31st yesssmileyf.gif

If so do I win a prize ?

Mike - not only are we B2Bing but we will be B2Bing on the 2 weeks you are i.e. 4/9 and 11/9 (US speak 9/4 & 9/11)!

We are staying in Marriott Biscayne Bay pre-cruise and flying LHR/MIA with Virgin. With BA continuing to threaten strike action I think it's best to steer clear. :)

Mike - not only are we B2Bing but we will be B2Bing on the 2 weeks you are i.e. 4/9 and 11/9 (US speak 9/4 & 9/11)!

We are staying in Marriott Biscayne Bay pre-cruise and flying LHR/MIA with Virgin. With BA continuing to threaten strike action I think it's best to steer clear. :)

Yep we are on the same flight as you :) Love Virgin, flying Premium Economy as always (although managed to fly Upper Class last year which was fantastic).

Havent booked my pre cruise Hotel yet but I will take a look at Marriott Biscayne Bay. Who knows maybe I will see you there !

Nope, no prizes for you.

Bluesea, hi we are doing back to back 21 Aug and 28 Aug.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisin'cockney

We are staying in Marriott Biscayne Bay pre-cruise and flying LHR/MIA with Virgin. With BA continuing to threaten strike action I think it's best to steer clear.

Yep we are on the same flight as you Love Virgin, flying Premium Economy as always (although managed to fly Upper Class last year which was fantastic).

Havent booked my pre cruise Hotel yet but I will take a look at Marriott Biscayne Bay. Who knows maybe I will see you there !

We always book Virgin - big fans also. I would never trust BA. We always book our flight, hotel and cruise separately but Virgin Holidays had a great deal for a back to back to include flights and hotel. Still able to gain air miles and have all the advantages of up-grades etc.

Hate to disappoint you .... innocentsmily.gif but you're only boarding as we get off - very much looking forward to July 24 and July 31st yesssmileyf.gif

And like boeckli, we booked our B2B for the same date range, 7/24 & 7/31. Looking forward to it!

Archived