Carnival Pride Review 5-9-10 with pics.

deucbmac

• 2 weeks later...
Love your review! My husband & I are taking this same cruise in October and we are so excited! It will be the first cruise for both of us. Hope you can put some more up soon!:D

Devouring everything Pride myself. Dont forget to check out the Roll Call section if you haven't already.

Also since Im in Sept you will see a boat load of pics from me and a review as it will be our 1st cruise also.

:D

Adam..I loved following your review..we just got back on Sunday from the Pride..and like you I was not too happy about getting off of it. They now have a comedy club on the pride..just started the end of May..and it was so much fun..they even had an open mic nite.

Devouring everything Pride myself. Dont forget to check out the Roll Call section if you haven't already.

Also since Im in Sept you will see a boat load of pics from me and a review as it will be our 1st cruise also.

:D

I have done the roll call. It's great chatting with everyone on there!

Can't wait to see your pics! I can't get enough & wish October would get here already!! Hope you enjoy your cruise!:)

I have done the roll call. It's great chatting with everyone on there!

Can't wait to see your pics! I can't get enough & wish October would get here already!! Hope you enjoy your cruise!:)

Thanks!

Im sure I will as will you.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone will see this, but here goes anyways.

Great review of the Pride and cruise down to the Bahama's and Port Canaveral, pics were even greater!! We're heading out on the Pride in a couple weeks on 7/25, see this info was very useful and informative.

However, I'm posting because of a bit of irony or coincedence that came from reading the info here. Guess the cruise dates for the OP's cruise was May 9 through May 16, so the same internary day wise we'll be taking, seems the OP was in Port Canaveral on May 12. The pics of the Kennedy Space center were of particular interest with the space shuttle Atlantis on the launch for it's scheduled launch on Friday, May 14.

On May 14, my wife and I flew down to Flordida (Ft. Lauderdale) for a Carnival cruise out of Miami the next day. While on our Southwest flight down to Ft. Lauderdale, we flew right by the Kennedy space center and the shuttle launch pads at the EXACT moment the Atlantis lifted off on its last mission, a site that was almost beyond description. Seeing the space shuttle take off from the plane was beyond awesome. We think the pilot even tipped the wing on the left side of the plane for a better view!! Nothing short of spectacular.

Just thought it quite the coincedence the ONE review of the Carnvial Pride and it's cruise to the Bahama's I chose to view was the one the same week prior to our cruise where we witnessed something truly awesome, prior to our awesome cruise!!

Not sure if anyone will see this, but here goes anyways.

Great review of the Pride and cruise down to the Bahama's and Port Canaveral, pics were even greater!! We're heading out on the Pride in a couple weeks on 7/25, see this info was very useful and informative.

However, I'm posting because of a bit of irony or coincedence that came from reading the info here. Guess the cruise dates for the OP's cruise was May 9 through May 16, so the same internary day wise we'll be taking, seems the OP was in Port Canaveral on May 12. The pics of the Kennedy Space center were of particular interest with the space shuttle Atlantis on the launch for it's scheduled launch on Friday, May 14.

On May 14, my wife and I flew down to Flordida (Ft. Lauderdale) for a Carnival cruise out of Miami the next day. While on our Southwest flight down to Ft. Lauderdale, we flew right by the Kennedy space center and the shuttle launch pads at the EXACT moment the Atlantis lifted off on its last mission, a site that was almost beyond description. Seeing the space shuttle take off from the plane was beyond awesome. We think the pilot even tipped the wing on the left side of the plane for a better view!! Nothing short of spectacular.

Just thought it quite the coincedence the ONE review of the Carnvial Pride and it's cruise to the Bahama's I chose to view was the one the same week prior to our cruise where we witnessed something truly awesome, prior to our awesome cruise!!

Were you able to get a picture of that?

Very cool. She actually recommended this site to me but I don't think she's done the roll call for your cruise.

I'm on that same sailing too. Tell them to join the roll call, there are some really nice people on there. I don't post there often, but hey, the more the merrier! :D

- Sharon -

Were you able to get a picture of that?

That's the only downside, we did not. Things happened so fast we did not think to grab, either cell phone or either of the 3 freaken cameras we had in the bag at our feet. A flight attendent had a pics on her cell phone I'd asked her to forward me, but I never saw them.

I'm on that same sailing too. Tell them to join the roll call, there are some really nice people on there. I don't post there often, but hey, the more the merrier! :D

- Sharon -

I'm taking my little one over to her today so I will tell her she should do it. I peeked in on your roll call for that cruise & noticed there was already a meet & greet planned. She would probably enjoy being part if that as this will be their first cruise.

Archived