Pictures of the Dream as she left PC yesterday

mom2girls

I wanna go NOW. I just told hubby that the love seat in our bedroom was going to become cruise central. I swear I will start packing tomorrow. After I do the 100 things I have to do for work.

I want to go now too! Our time will be here soon! :)

heh, heh, these pictures remind me of the time I was in the Navy on a sub at Port Canaveral for a DASO. While topside I'd look up at the Cruise ships across the way and thought "now thats the way to sail". (actually it was a bit more colorful navy talk).

Also swam across this channel from the military side to the park on a Sunday. The "Coasties" didn't like that and came after me in a boat, but I made it across anyway. Ending up partying with some people and hitchhiking back drunk after it got dark. Ah yes, fond memories....

Great pics. I've been looking for a good picture of the starboard side so I could find my cove balcony. I hope you don't mind me borrowing a pic for my screen saver so I can sigh over my cabin for the next 327 days.:D

Same here! I even went on the Carnival website and counted the balconies so I could find ours in the picture!

(sigh) I could see my room....:(

Thanks for the Great pics. It brought back Great memories.

Me too and I wasn't there (yet)

To the OP you may want to post these on the roll call that was on this ship they will be thrilled.

Wow, she's beautiful...I can't wait to be on her in just over 5 weeks from now. I'll be waving to all of those people fishing in the park. Thanks for the pictures, I thought I couldn't get any more excited than I already am, and you gave me a view that I had never seen of the Dream before :D

Archived