Nachi reservations

xop

We are coming to Cozumel in Sept. 2011 and was wondering when we should make reservations for Nachi Cocom? Am I getting way ahead of myself if I reserve now? Thanks

We are coming to Cozumel in Sept. 2011 and was wondering when we should make reservations for Nachi Cocom? Am I getting way ahead of myself if I reserve now? Thanks

Thanks for starting this thread -- I've been asking the same question. We're going in early March (2011), for the first time. On another thread the restrictions on deposit refunds were discussed, so we don't want to book too early -- but we don't want to wait around and "miss the boat" either! Anybody have any ideas? :cool:

I have a cruise booked for May 2011 and I went ahead and paid our deposit about a week ago. I was a little worried since they only allow 100 people in per day. On another site, it said that another ship besides mine will be in port that day. I just didn't want to take any chances. The deposit you pay is only 12.00 per person, I can risk losing 24.00 in case I have to cancell. I hope this helps....

I have a cruise booked for May 2011 and I went ahead and paid our deposit about a week ago. I was a little worried since they only allow 100 people in per day. On another site, it said that another ship besides mine will be in port that day. I just didn't want to take any chances. The deposit you pay is only 12.00 per person, I can risk losing 24.00 in case I have to cancell. I hope this helps....

Thanks! I had probably better get moving then, since our cruise is 2 months earlier. I'd hate to be end up being the 101st person on the reservations list. :eek:

Thanks! I had probably better get moving then, since our cruise is 2 months earlier. I'd hate to be end up being the 101st person on the reservations list. :eek:

Last week I booked a reservation for 16 for July 16. Don't know if it's the low season but did not have any problems

it never hurts to book far in advance.

Remember to bring your confirmation email with you...they will ask for it!!

Will also be in Cozumel in March... but no Nachi for me this time..Going to try Chankanaab with my Mom...for her benefit, not mine!!

My review of Nachi is in my Freedom review...click the link in my sig...

it never hurts to book far in advance.

Remember to bring your confirmation email with you...they will ask for it!!

Will also be in Cozumel in March... but no Nachi for me this time..Going to try Chankanaab with my Mom...for her benefit, not mine!!

My review of Nachi is in my Freedom review...click the link in my sig...

Lis,

I just read your review and looked at your Nachi pics. I can't wait!! I will be there Monday finally. Yippee! :D

We just booked Nachi the other day. Our cruise is in October 2010 but I found on another web site that there were going to be 4 ships in Cozumel that day with over 11,100 passengers. I decided to book now to make sure we got to go there. Sent my reservation one day(Tuesday) and got my confirmation e-mail back the next day.:D

We are going to be there in two weeks and we booked early. They are extremely efficient and I am very happy I booked early. I read that even the Taxi Driver will ask if you have a confirmation before he takes you there. I will post a review and pictures when I get back...can't wait!!!!

Lis,

I just read your review and looked at your Nachi pics. I can't wait!! I will be there Monday finally. Yippee! :D

well, you're cruisin, and HOPEFULLY enjoyed your day and Nachi and took lots of pics!!! Hope to hear about it when you get back!

I booked Nachi a couple of weeks ago, as soon as we found out we would be on the Legend 3/06/2011. On the day we are in port, 3/08 there are six other ships in port that day, did not want to take the chance that we would miss out on this great time!

• 5 weeks later...
I booked Nachi a couple of weeks ago, as soon as we found out we would be on the Legend 3/06/2011. On the day we are in port, 3/08 there are six other ships in port that day, did not want to take the chance that we would miss out on this great time!

can you post your link for reservations please

Archived