nursery added to freedom class? help...

Freedom of the Seas goes into drydock at the end of March 2011. I don't know if this would have any bearing on the nursery, but it may- it's usually after dry dock that they roll out all the "new and improved" things. You may just want to call and ask.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

BTW, I called RC again and got several different answers. The latest representative told me that the nursery would be added the first sailing of the new year to both the Freedom and Liberty. I am not sure how they would roll that out without dry docking first, but she seemed confident. However, the person before her said, "wow, I can't find it anywhere... I think they will roll it out when they roll out the Dreamworks on those ships...January for one and March for the other."

Dry dock should not be necessary to put in place a nursery. Presuming they have an existing space they intend to use a small work crew can be put aboard to do the renovations, which should be mostly cosmetic.

Dry dock should not be necessary to put in place a nursery. Presuming they have an existing space they intend to use a small work crew can be put aboard to do the renovations, which should be mostly cosmetic.

It is going to require an entire retrofit. There is no time they could shut down the children's area (without causing a ruckus) to do this kind of work safely except during drydock.

• 1 month later...

Archived