Excursions in Papeete

jpres

We tried unsuccessfully to book with Patrick in Papeete last fall. Seems he was having a problem with his vehicle. He referred us to another driver, but we decided on taking the Princess 4x4 excursion instead. We enjoyed our tour into the Papenoo (sp?) valley.

Hi: Patrick's E-mail is: patrickadventure@mail.pf . I e-mailed him, successfully, a couple of months ago, setting up a tour for 12/18/10 (if anyone is going to be there at that time and is interested, they're welcome to join us). You shouldn't have any problem getting through to him via that address. I do know there is another popular guide out of Papeete, but cannot remember it just now. You might try the Tahiti tourist website. When I find it in my old mail, I'll come back on this thread with the site.

• 4 weeks later...

LindaMc - We booked with Patrick in Bora Bora last fall and tried to book with the other Patrick in Papeete. Papeete Patrick never materalized, but we had a wonderful time with Bora Bora Patrick!! It got really confusing on our roll call - the two Patricks in two different places!!

Yes, I can totally see how it would get confusing. Thank you very much for clarifying that! We are booked with Bora Bora Patrick for July 9th.....I'm really looking forward to it!

There is s'il vous parlez francais

What's your point, caneable ... to teach me French? I took four years of French (being a Canuck) but that has nothing to do with this.

For those having difficulty reaching Patrick, I'll restate (she said, somewhat testily :rolleyes: ), there is no "d" in "aventure" in Patrick's e-address.

Even with the correct address, I have not been able to get a response from Papeete Patrick.

We'll just book something with the ship. Can't be dealing with someone unreliable and unresponsive.

Archived