New Entertainment Announced !!!!!!!

octagonmike

Is this guy well liked? I don't watch much TV and have no idea who the heck he is. At least he's got a extra-funneled prop of the Sky though lol.

He has just gone out of Britains Got Talent he is OF COURSE just a spoof cruise ship entertainer but thought I would share the moment with you all including his NCL Sky Skateboard :D

He has just gone out of Britains Got Talent he is OF COURSE just a spoof cruise ship entertainer but thought I would share the moment with you all including his NCL Sky Skateboard :D

Ahh got it. But wouldn't it be perfect if NCL did actually have him on the Epic since his act makes fun of traditional cruise ship entertainment? :D

Ahh got it. But wouldn't it be perfect if NCL did actually have him on the Epic since his act makes fun of traditional cruise ship entertainment? :D

I like the line when asked what sort of material his act covered

"Oh Everything. Broadway, Irish (Riverdance),......Gangster Rap" :D

He could perform continuously in one bar for all those passengers upset with the lack of traditional entertainment. :D

So who is Kevin Cruise and why should I be concerned? Sorry I live in New Orleans and don't get out much.

Our British friends could not believe that we never heard of the "Euro Song Competition" either (Whatever that is).

You're not alone. I've never seen Britain's Got talent or any other show originated from Europe except Top Gear, which I follow religiously. :D

You're not alone. I've never seen Britain's Got talent or any other show originated from Europe except Top Gear, which I follow religiously. :D

Britain's Got Talent = Susan Boyle

enuf said!

So who is Kevin Cruise and why should I be concerned? Sorry I live in New Orleans and don't get out much.

I just googled KEVIN CRUISE and got a ton of utube videos, his own website, etc. etc.

And Yes, even folks in New Orleans get to use Google!

Now you have my curiousity. What does living in New Orleans and not getting out much mean?

????

I just googled KEVIN CRUISE and got a ton of utube videos, his own website, etc. etc.

And Yes, even folks in New Orleans get to use Google!

Now you have my curiousity. What does living in New Orleans and not getting out much mean?

????

1. I work too much (so I can go on cruises). :D
  2. I go on cruises ( so I have to work to pay for themj):D
  3. Computers were made for people to work on them (and go to the CC boards):D
  4. Football season is not yet started (so I go on cruises).:D
  5. Mardi Gras is not until February (so I work to pay for both). :D
  6. Did I mention I like going on cruises?:confused:

Archived