Ever wonder what Richard Simmons does on a Carnival cruise?

He follows me around the buffet - going "uh uh honey" Last time I was allowed 2 carrot sticks, a stalk of celery and all the watermelon I wanted. Still gained 5 pounds - shhh he wasn't there when I ordered drinks. Heck I needed something to wash down the carrot sticks, little suckers were hard to swallow.

He goes to the friends of dorothy meetings so I have been told.

Steve

I had to look that up to see what it meant but thats great!

Maybe one day you two can hang out together at one of those gatherings.

He follows me around the buffet - going "uh uh honey" Last time I was allowed 2 carrot sticks, a stalk of celery and all the watermelon I wanted. Still gained 5 pounds - shhh he wasn't there when I ordered drinks. Heck I needed something to wash down the carrot sticks, little suckers were hard to swallow.

:D u crack me up!

He runs back and forth between each buffet area between 8an and 10am and tells people to stop eating so much and then takes two hours off and commences to do the same between 12-2pm. He then runs around the dining rooms withthe maitre'd chasing him going from table to table at dinner telling everyone who ordered two entrees to drop and give him 20 pushups, but before he gets a chance to finish his statement the husband of a woman he is belittling gets up and knocks him into next week. Everyone in the dining room starts to cheer and the maitre'd, preferable Alex K, that hot hunk on the Liberty, drags him off to the walk in refrigerators and leaves him locked up for a cooling off period.....Carnival then locks Richard in the Brig until the next port because the large percentage of less-than-average passengers complain of his presence...

The end...

SOrry folks, if I wanted to watch a man partially strip at dinner I would expect it to be a hot, playgirl like waiter or one of the hot looking maitre'ds they have on the ships...I know if one I'd like to see do a strip tease....Dunno where Carnival finds their staff, but damn, they have some hot looking men working on the ships....

If I were in the dining room to that I would be on the floor laughing hysterically or running to the bathroom to puke up my dinner....

We ended up on one of his cruises just by chance, on the Valor in '07. We saw him several times. He's actually a really nice guy. We weren't in his group but he would stop and talk to us. Very cool guy.

Archived