Any shipboard credit for stock holders?

PlanoDebbie

I know that Carnival gives ship board credit to stock holders if you sail on a Carnival ship. Since Carnival owns Holland America, can I also get ship board credit with them? I'm not real familiar with their website, so I don't know if I'm not finding it, or if it's not even an option. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

Where do you send the email? I contacted worldcruisereservations@hollandamerica.com in May and still haven't heard back. L McDaniels at Princess always responds within a day or two.

I'd give them a call - the HAL contact # for the shareholder benefit is 1-800-522-3399.

I have to agree with you about Princess - I got a confirmation of the OBC from Liza McDaniels within a couple of days, and in addition, you can check on the Princess website to see that it is applied to your cruise.

I just had my stock broker write a letter to HAL. Sent it to my Personal Cruse consultant and forward it to the proper people.

Later received an amended Guest confirmation showing it there.

For the two week Alaska on the Amsterdam we received $250. On our Ryndam to the Gulf of California a year ago April also on our Panama Canal trip.

They keep it up and the 100 shares will be paid for by Carnival.

This really made my day. I had called Holland America to ask them about it today since I couldn't find anything on their website. I was transferred to World Cruise line and told that for our 14 day Alaskan cruise we'd only get $100. I'm glad to hear that she was slightly mistaken and that I should now get $250 shipboard credit! I'm so glad I bought that stock last year now.

I'd give them a call - the HAL contact # for the shareholder benefit is 1-800-522-3399.

I have to agree with you about Princess - I got a confirmation of the OBC from Liza McDaniels within a couple of days, and in addition, you can check on the Princess website to see that it is applied to your cruise.

Do you have a contact phone # for L Mc Daniels-- mine is reversed at present time-- HAL credit posted within hours of fax & confirmed by Karen and haven't been able to get confirmation from Princess (we had several credits w/ Princess so it seems to be confusing the res agent checking our booking for the OBC)

Archived