Destiny dining

lgfromdg

My DD is leaving tomorrow on the Destiny. Can anyone tell me what dining room will be open for lunch when they board? Also, she'd like to dine at the steak house on formal night - where would she go to make reservations?

Also, anything I should tell her not to miss on the ship?

Only the Lido deck is open during embarkation ...the MDR is closed that day and all port days for lunch.

buffet, deli, pizza etc up on Lido deck will all be open.

Many book the steak house before they board, I guess go find the maitre d when they board but Im not sure....good luck on that one.

We sailed on the Destiny a couple of years ago and she didnt have a steak house. That may have changed since she had a remodel shortly after our cruise...

We sailed on the Destiny a couple of years ago and she didnt have a steak house. That may have changed since she had a remodel shortly after our cruise...

Duuh!!! You are correct ...either does Triumph class right after Destiny. I wasn't thinking.

Thanks so much for the replies. I don't know where she saw it, but I know they wanted to do the specialty dining room - maybe it was a different ship. I'll let her know when she calls me from Miami tonight.

I sailed on the Destiny in October, and there was no steak house. On the first day when we got on board, only the Lido buffet restaurant was open for lunch. The dining room is open for lunch on sea days but there's also room service if you're like me and don't like buffet.

Archived