N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Join in here at the N.E.S.S. (Norwegian Epic Ship Stalker)

Here you will find support & comfort knowing that you're not the only one!

The only help you'll get here hopefully is MORE information from fellow stalkers!

My name is Maja & I'm an Epic Stalker.:o

I spend way too much time searching for the latest news, photos & videos on the Epic.

How do I know I'm a stalker? I searched the video links for familiar crew members faces ( I think I saw Anshuman dining in La Cucina?)

Are you a NESS? Tell us why!

Hi Maja

Most everyone in this forum is an Epic Stalker. I even signed up for the Miami welcome party on July 7. I will try and video it and post it here but I know there will be thousands of others too.

For over a half a year there has been a feeding frenzy of getting our daily fix of new Epic photos or Epic announcenments. I remember a time when there was a 2 week silence and we all went crazy in this forum and asked "What is happening?"

Epic addicts. There is good news. Now we cant even keep up with the new pictures. Soon Youtube and this forum will be packed with Epic footage and pictures of every possible cabin and venue.

Congrats to everyone. We made it! Congrats to those that are on board now and for the voyage next week to New York. We will waiting for you in Miami :)

Some words of advice from one Epic stalker and Epic addict to another:

I see some going crazy with trying to see their cabin and thinking it is too small or something is obstructing their view from their balcony. Has anyone met anyone that saw a cruise ship cabin and said it was too big? NO!

I think the single studios are the best cabins. I love the padded walls and sliding port hole cover. The funky disco lighting in the halls and room are so cool. And you have a full service bar with flat screens outside your door. I think we all should have saved money and booked these rooms ;)

Yes like many of you I thought about changing my cabin about 10 times already over the past 6 months. Fate brought me to my cabin and I am keeping it. We are constantly comparing and complaining about frosted glass or a bathroom curtain. Those tiny details should not ruin your Epic experience.

She has now arrived. So I raise a toast to everyone here for keeping ALL of us stalkers updated with the most recent news and pictures.

Have a safe journey over to the States. We will see you soon!

My name is Pamela and I'm proud to say I'm a member of NESS. :D

We booked in May 2009. I picked the cabin I wanted (Spa Suite, 14149 on the bump out - so bit larger balcony). I am satisfied with my choice...because:

It is our first full suite

It is our first time w/Butler & Concierge

It is our first time booking thru CAS (nice discount)

The price on the spa suites is at least half again as much as it was when we booked. :eek:

It is my first cruise after being Silver (however, not sure I will know what is Suite 'Perk' and what is Silver 'perk' ! LOL

I have been waiting for over a year for any and all info about this ship!

It has been a FUN time...and I love seeing all these new photos and videos.

Keep them coming, as I still have a ways to go until October!:D

Sign me up for NESS!!

I just spent a good while trying to find the Epic with her transponder shut off! I knew whereabouts where she could have been around the port and sure enough she popped up as if a phantom in the night!

Can't wait for all the pictures to come flooding in here tomorrow from this preview cruise! :D

Now I really REALLY need to get back to the studying! :eek:

Glad I'm not the only stalker! My husband thinks I'm crazy that I've been searching online every night to find some pics & info on the ship! Looking forward to the first reviews from people who have been on board!

Hi, my name is Kim

I am an addict.

(Isn't this how the meeting starts?...so I've heard) :D

I am VERY guilty of stalking the Epic. Afterall, I'm the one that posted as many pictures of the web cam (for those that were missing it that day) in the other thread. :eek:

I am the one that completely had A FIT at home when I was sick the night before and went to bed early and missed out on the fun of her arriving and everyone watching the web cams. (Of course had I know, I would have stayed up until 3am like everyone else...sick or not, just to get my fix).

I spend more time on cc these days (I'm on Spring Break for 2 weeks) than I do on my email, fb, m/s, work, craigslist, my photography forum, or anything else for that matter.

It becomes a frenzy hunt for the new pictures and videos to be found and the sheer excitement and joy when you find them.

I'm so excited about my cruise, I've pulled out old pictures and cruise information from 10-21 years ago to "reminisce" while I await my cruise in September.

I have to say, I have met a lot of nice people and have made friends with several of those that will be on my cruise. It's nice to know we are coming from all over and have this one common desire-to cruise the EPIC!

I think the single studios are the best cabins. I love the padded walls and sliding port hole cover. The funky disco lighting in the halls and room are so cool. And you have a full service bar with flat screens outside your door. I think we all should have saved money and booked these rooms ;)

HECK YES! I booked this ship because of the awesome studio cabins. Actually I booked 2!!! The lighting is going to be great. A lot of people complain about the size. I only plan on being in my room to 1) sleep and 2) shower and get ready. Then it's out the door to try to do as much as I possibly can on board. My travel agent mentioned being "upgraded", as they some times do (and I've always managed to get an upgrade on my 2 previous cruises) and I DECLINED! This is the room I want. Small or not. It's so me!

87 more days and counting!

My name is Rene and yes I am NESS. I booked as soon as the bookings opened for the ship, caught up in the EPIC frenzy caused by my fellow CCers. I'm booked on the August 28 Eastern.

I have found nothing but great information on the ship via CC.

Like David, I too made my cabin choice and I'm sticking with it. Too small who cares - I plan on spending my time seeing everything and doing everything

Like Pamela, the price of my AC cabin has increased by almost $1000 pp

I am hooked on the suite life - this is our 4th

The pictures arriving daily make me wish we had booked a BtoB

Like Maja I think I saw a waitress I know from the Dawn in a video. Now I have to go back and look for Anshuman.

Yesterday I got the email letting me know my cruise docs are ready to be printed. My journey is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Tony and I am a NESS. My wife thinks I am obsessed and thinks I should just be surprised when we get on board. I, on the other hand can't get enough info. Every free moment I have I am looking for new pics or new info. You will see me on the boards every now in then, usually with something funny to say, because I am a smart butt! (trying not to get my postings deleted by the moderator). We are booked on the 9/11 Eastern Car. cruise and can't wait for more info!

My name is Tony and I am a NESS. My wife thinks I am obsessed and thinks I should just be surprised when we get on board. I, on the other hand can't get enough info. Every free moment I have I am looking for new pics or new info. You will see me on the boards every now in then, usually with something funny to say, because I am a smart butt! (trying not to get my postings deleted by the moderator). We are booked on the 9/11 Eastern Car. cruise and can't wait for more info!

My brother and his family are in Royersford, and my parents are still in the Blue Bell/Norristown area. They're joining my family on the cruise. :) My wife is like yours. She doesn't want to see anything or know anything. She wants a surprise. I want to see everything. :D

My name is Kim and I just recently became an Epic stalker. I blame my mom (MOMO24). I laughed at her everyday for coming to this site and posting and she was always on it. Then she left it on one day and the rest is history! I cant get enough pictures of anything and everything and now ive started to do it at work :cool: lol. I believe this is my first post on here too, so yup its official :p

I have to say we all need to be members of NESS..lol.

You need to be a member if:

You check CC, Fb, NCl or any other place for as many pics, videos or just plain info. morning, noon or night as well as points in between.

You have been on the epic shower thread to get your daily laugh.

Your spouse makes fun of you for clicking away about the EPIC here or on another site.

You have been able to make friends with people just by talking about your upcoming cruise.

You have been one of the t-shirt stalkers...you know who you are!! Mine arrived last week..lol;)

So....I have to admit...I am an epic stalker...:eek:

My name is Kim and I just recently became an Epic stalker. I blame my mom (MOMO24). I laughed at her everyday for coming to this site and posting and she was always on it. Then she left it on one day and the rest is history! I cant get enough pictures of anything and everything and now ive started to do it at work :cool: lol. I believe this is my first post on here too, so yup its official :p

Welcome Kim!

Hi everyone. My name is Julie and I'm a NESS. I am not ready for a 12 step program, because I am not ready to get over my addiction. As a matter of fact - I find myself needing more. I need more pictures, I need more videos, I need to see everything ... more more more ...:D

You need to be a member if:

You check CC, Fb, NCl or any other place for as many pics, videos or just plain info. morning, noon or night as well as points in between. check

You have been on the epic shower thread to get your daily laugh. double check

Your spouse makes fun of you for clicking away about the EPIC here or on another site. every day-check

You have been able to make friends with people just by talking about your upcoming cruise. check-you are one of them

You have been one of the t-shirt stalkers...you know who you are!! Mine arrived last week..lol;) um, yea, I won't comment "yet"

Yep, I'm EPIC

Hi everyone. My name is Julie and I'm a NESS. I am not ready for a 12 step program, because I am not ready to get over my addiction. As a matter of fact - I find myself needing more. I need more pictures, I need more videos, I need to see everything ... more more more ...:D

I better come clean...too many people know who was up til 3:00am the other night. :rolleyes: First step admit the problem...ok, I admit it...do I want to do anything to stop....no wayyyyy...not til I'm on board and back home again.;)

Hi Tony...If you have a FB page join us

NCL Epic Elite sailing September 11, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=120869217954130&ref=ts

or Join the roll call if you haven't already!!

Here is to a great cruise!!!!!

Hi Tony. I'm on the 9/11 cruise too. We are a great "special" bunch. hehe :D

I better come clean...too many people know who was up til 3:00am the other night. :rolleyes: First step admit the problem...ok, I admit it...do I want to do anything to stop....no wayyyyy...not til I'm on board and back home again.;)

Yes but we thanked all of you that were up that late..we got great pics from everyone that night and the day that followed!!

Archived