Sostice Daytime Dining Room Dress Code

First, please, no more debating on what constitutes formal wear for dinner.

I would like to know what is acceptable attire for the Solstice main dining room for brunch, breakfast, and lunch. Typically, my wife and I wear shorts, t-shirt or casual shirt, and sandals during the day. I would prefer to not have to change clothes throughout the day everytime that we are ready for a meal.

Thanks.

I would like to know what is acceptable attire for the Solstice main dining room for brunch, breakfast, and lunch. Typically, my wife and I wear shorts, t-shirt or casual shirt, and sandals during the day. I would prefer to not have to change clothes throughout the day everytime that we are ready for a meal.

Thanks.

I only ate in the MDR the last seaday but believe everything you described in acceptable during the day.

Thanks.

Daytime is totally casual. And FYI, the dining room is not opened for

lunch on port days. I am usually in shorts/t's in the Caribbean..unless out at the pool,

then a bathing suit and cover up are quite popular:)

No need to change your clothing throughout the day:)

Thanks.

I'd say two thirds of the Breakfast and Lunch MDR crowd were dressed like you will be, the rest were covered up/dressed up a bit more. You will not stand out in any way (unless your hairy pits are showing in a tank-top ;):D )

I'd say two thirds of the Breakfast and Lunch MDR crowd were dressed like you will be, the rest were covered up/dressed up a bit more. You will not stand out in any way (unless your hairy pits are showing in a tank-top ;):D )

No worry, my wife shaves her pits everyday.

The only thing they will frown upon is swim wear. If I'm at the pool, I always slip on a sun dress coverup to go into the MDR. To eat at the buffet or Mast grill, I'll wear a t shirt and nylon shorts over my swim suit.

You don't have to "dress" for lunch or breakfast.

What the OP lists is fine. Celebrity policy: "Beachwear, flip flops / bare feet and baseball caps are not permitted in shipboard restaurants at any time."

On a Caribbean cruise, you will see flip flops and coverups in the buffet. But most people keep themselves covered appropriately. Or they are in to pick up food and then head outdoors to eat.

Archived