Malaga airport to Port of Malaga

salami

Looking at booking cruise and flying independently. How much is a taxi please from airport to the port and how long is it please. :ocouldnt find an embarkation in europe site (but hopefully someone can point me in the direction? Tks.!

Just a suggestion but consider flying in a day or more prior to the cruise.

If you fly in that day you take the chance of missing the ship should your flight be cancelled or signficantly delayed plus it gives you an opportunity to get over the jet lag prior to boarding the ship.

Keith

I agree to go in a few days ahead if you can and stay in Torremolinos. It's touristy but lots of fun and gorgeous beaches. Marbella is heavenly but too far from Malaga to be practical for pre cruise stay.

Enjoy Spain. It's beautiful.

I agree to go in a few days ahead if you can and stay in Torremolinos. It's touristy but lots of fun and gorgeous beaches. Marbella is heavenly but too far from Malaga to be practical for pre cruise stay.

Enjoy Spain. It's beautiful.

We took a 2week vacation in Marbella with our DD and family, one of the best vacations ever!!!

We went to Torremolinos for a day and had a great time, plenty to do, shopping, places to eat, beach. Very nice, and prices for extended stays are much lower than Marbella just a few miles away.

I would recommend flying in 2 or 3 days early, a week if you have the time.

Archived