B-I-N-G-O on the Freedom questions :)

I am trying to help my DS do some rough calculations for our upcoming cruise. Can anyone tell me how much and explain in detail how Royal does bingo on FOS? I've read awhile back about some stuffed animal that gets you a discount.

Thanks for any help you all can give :)

I don't know anything about a stuffed animal discount but I do know we only went one time and we are Bingo players.

They have these machines and for 2 of them it cost of over $60. I forgot how many cards it plays. But you just sit there and watch it do it's thing. It even notifies the caller if your machine is a winner, UCK..... :eek: We did not like it and if we play again will go back to the punch cards.

By the way, the person who won the jackpot the day we went won on a punch card. They try to make you think you have a better chance of winning by buying a machine. Takes all the fun out of searching for the number.

With the punch cards there are six cards on one page, invalid if torn apart. On the Mariner last year there were 4 or 5 different games. If you only bought one pack, only one person could play on the sheet. The stuffed animal was a seal and it got you an extra jackpot card. Oh and by the way I think the punch cards are better than the electronic games( I won the jackpot last year on the paper punch cards!):D

With the punch cards there are six cards on one page, invalid if torn apart. On the Mariner last year there were 4 or 5 different games. If you only bought one pack, only one person could play on the sheet. The stuffed animal was a seal and it got you an extra jackpot card. Oh and by the way I think the punch cards are better than the electronic games( I won the jackpot last year on the paper punch cards!):D

How AWESOME is that !!! Winning the jackpot... We won $1000 on Carival Pride back in '02 and I hit a $750 slot which we turned into a ring.... imagine that LOL :) What part of TN are you from? We love Pigeon Forge( got married there) I miss being 4 hrs away now its 8 :(

I am trying to help my DS do some rough calculations for our upcoming cruise. Can anyone tell me how much and explain in detail how Royal does bingo on FOS? I've read awhile back about some stuffed animal that gets you a discount.

Thanks for any help you all can give :)

Bingo on Liberty Last November 29/Nov/09 - 4/Dec/2009

5 Games in a sitting:

Cards $32 for 6 boards/game

Machine [Regular] $67 for 30 cards/game

Machine(s) {Promotion}

1 Machine $55 for 30 cards/game

2 Machines $67 for 30 cards/game = TOTAL 60 Cards

There is a BINGO Mascot for RC Bingo Named

RINGO BINGO {Plush Toy Seal} Cost $12

Holder was entitled to a free Game Card if they brought him to the sessions.

Posted by Yours Truly on:

8 March 2010, 07:14 PM

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=23480480&highlight=#post23480480

The machines hold 30 cards each. On the Liberty of the Seas they ran a special of buying two of the machines and get one free along with 3 punch cards for each game and their pull tabs. Since we were traveling with another couple we split the costs and had one machine for each couple and a "community" machine.

We hit once on the "community" machine for $225 and WON the FREE CRUISE on our own machine. I did not miss punching the numbers at all!!

Loved Dollar Darryl, he was on loan from the Oasis, if you have him on your cruise you are in for a treat.

On GOS last fall, I played using the machine and won 3 games totaling about $300;) So the machine paid for itself and then some....also, it was much easier to drink adult beverages while playing bingo with the machine - LOL:p

On GOS last fall, I played using the machine and won 3 games totaling about $300;) So the machine paid for itself and then some....also, it was much easier to drink adult beverages while playing bingo with the machine - LOL:p

sounds like a great way to play :)

We only played bingo once: on one of the rounds there were 3 winners who split a $100 jackpot. People have been complaining that the jackpots seem to be small for the cost of playing (and a lot of people do play, surprisingly enough).

On our last cruise someone from our M&M one the 'free cruise' but it had limitations about what cruise could be taken and when, it wasn't 'pick the cruise you would like', and she wasn't sure she would be able to travel during the time periods allowed.

Archived