Cruise Director

jlyn1216

You've got me chuckling PE. And it would be difficult for me to agree with you any more than I already do :)

Contrary to some (or at least one) immature responses. Matt's thing is high energy and humor. Every CD has a different way presenting themself and Matt's seems to resonate very well with a majority of passengers.

PE

I know many feel the CD is important, but I do not get it. They all seem about the same.

For us, the best CD or asst CD is one that does not think the best thing on earth is another round of Jaaaaccccpottttttttt Bango!

Read your own accent into that!

Contrary to some (or at least one) immature responses. Matt's thing is high energy and humor. Every CD has a different way presenting themself and Matt's seems to resonate very well with a majority of passengers.

PE

I knew it would get more interesting around here with you hanging out at your computer more!;):D;)

I haven't met Matt, but all three of our CDs have been completely different and completely great in their own way. Because you hear, if not see, them every day, their individual tone kind of sets a mood for the ship, IMO. I agree about the Biiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggoooooo thing though!!!

Mimi

Archived