Booking Shore Tours through Cruise Personaliser

sharri34

Hi Guys :)

Just wanted to confirm this, I've just went on to the Cruise Personaliser and booked the shore excursions and they are now showing up on my Shore Ex, that means I'm booked right??and tickets should be delivered to my cabin on the first night of the cruise??

I'm sooo excited!!!:DI'm Definately Off to Amedee Island NOW:DWOOO HOOO

Just wanted to confirm this, I've just went on to the Cruise Personaliser and booked the shore excursions and they are now showing up on my Shore Ex, that means I'm booked right??and tickets should be delivered to my cabin on the first night of the cruise??

Hi Sharri34

I did the same for my upcoming cruise, so hopefully should be correct. Can't wait. Only 39 days to go. Sooooooooooooooo excited:D:D:D

that means I'm booked right??and tickets should be delivered to my cabin on the first night of the cruise??

You sure have. Real easy isn't it. Its actually a good way to book if there is something you really want to do, as there is nothing more frustrating than boarding and finding out that the popular tours are booked out, and sometimes even the wait list is closed.

If you change your mind and give them plenty of notice on board I think you can cancel if you wish.

If its showing on your personaliser might pay to print a copy, then you have a record of it to show them on board should anything not gel.

Way to go prebooking..yes your tickets will be in your cabin.

Just to add to the above, Sharri. You have to give them 24 hours' notice if you want to cancel. I wheedled my way around swapping a shore tour the night before, so I was either lucky or it's different for a swap. ;)

Just another thought....

If you either pre book or wait till you board and a tour is sold out ,

it does pay to wait list , as either

* there may be a cancellation,

or if enough people are waitlisted ,

* they will add an extra tour,

by arranging an extra bus /boat .

Yep, that's correct. Your tickets will be waiting for you in your cabin when you board.

How far ahead can you book your shore tours?? I see them in our cruise personaliser but cant book yet.

Mine was 76 days to go exactly :D I know coz I tried EVERY SINGLE DAY from 90 days to go :p But it was weird coz I tried booking around noon and it didnt work then, but then tried again at 2, and Wa la it worked :D

Sandy I paid the balance for our cruise a couple of months ago lol :) hubby thought it was a good idea to get it out the way.

Sharri thanks for the info, I'll try booking when we hit 76 days :D

Hey Sharri, Be seeing you on board!! I havent tried booking anything yet as we havent quite made up our mind.

I just commented on another thread that someone else was finally on the same cruise as me:D I was starting to think that i had the whole cruise ship to myself :eek: Will be seeing you there :) I've started a roll call a while back, and its been just me me me & me...was getting kinda lonely:p

Off track I know, but for those considering HAL, when you book your shorex on their system, you pay there and then. Refundable if you cancel later. Already booked and paid for shorex in the Caribbean on Westerdam 25/3-8/4 next year. At least one thing, paying for shorex in advance means your cruise tab upon disembarking will be slightly smaller. LOL.

Archived