a very specific question

kmurph22

Hi everyone! My family and I are sailing on the Epic 8/21. As usual I like to know everything down to the last detail... but my DS, 9, has stumped me so I'm turning to the experts.

Does Epic have a soft serve ice cream / frozen yogurt machine? He loved that on the RCCL ships.

thanks in advance....

Hi everyone! My family and I are sailing on the Epic 8/21. As usual I like to know everything down to the last detail... but my DS, 9, has stumped me so I'm turning to the experts.

Does Epic have a soft serve ice cream / frozen yogurt machine? He loved that on the RCCL ships.

thanks in advance....

Yes!!!! Buffet on deck 15!!

Yes and my favorite in the hard serve was the coconut. OMG I wish I had some of that right now. :p I think there were eight hard serve flavors to choose from. They didn't always have the coconut, so keep checking if they don't have it the first day.

Yes and my favorite in the hard serve was the coconut. OMG I wish I had some of that right now. :p I think there were eight hard serve flavors to choose from. They didn't always have the coconut, so keep checking if they don't have it the first day.

Thanks for the tip. Coconut is my favorite!

thanks in advance....

Hi join our roll call for the 21 Aug. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=990234&page=29

Actually they had soft serve and hard ice cream on both sides of the buffet (when both sides were open). And the two sides weren't always serving the same flavors - so we would check out both. Some I remember are rocky road, orange sherbert, lime sherbert, lemon sherbert, coconut, vanilla, sugar free chocolate, sugar free vanilla, butter pecan....... cone or bowl!

thanks in advance....

Here is a link to a previous thread on the topic of ice cream on the Epic with pictures of the layout that you might enjoy:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1237996

Thank you all for the responses! DS will be so happy!

coconut ice cream... yum!!!

and yes, I will join the roll call.

Isn't it nice in the world we live in to have the luxury to worry about things like what kind of ice cream will be on our cruise? I feel lucky. Sorry if I'm being too deep for a Tuesday morning

Thank you all for the responses! DS will be so happy!

coconut ice cream... yum!!!

and yes, I will join the roll call.

Isn't it nice in the world we live in to have the luxury to worry about things like what kind of ice cream will be on our cruise? I feel lucky. Sorry if I'm being too deep for a Tuesday morning

Every day - I thank my lucky stars.

Archived