Photos of your Custom Cruise Shirts

missdebi

I used the funtees via carnival.com website. It was easier than designing myself and I wanted more of a "photo" look rather than just screen printed stuff in a single color. I liked that they had the actual Carnival ships and logos. There were quite a few designs to choose from, many of them with front and back designs. I would order from them again. The only bad things were that the colors were a little dull due to the printing process they use and the women's t-shirts ran a little small.

I found the funtees on the carnival site a long time ago but now I can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much! I just found the site!!!

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser
I found what I was looking for.

I found the funtees on the carnival site a long time ago but now I can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks so much! I just found the site!!!

Where did you find it cause I've been looking too???:confused:

Please....

The wife of the other couple we cruised with, thought having sweat shirts with the phrase "CRUISING COUPLE" would fit the bill, so one night, the four of us wore them.

The looks the other guy and I got going into the men's room..... :eek:

LOL this is hilarious!

We are planning a Girls Only cruise in Nov. and need ideas for our shirts! Wanted to see if you could post pictures and give me ideas! Thanks~~~

Try Vista Print I had ladies shirts printed. The shirts were designed by me for $27 total.. I recieved them fast also.:)

If you're handy try making them on your computer. I bought shirts at AC Moore for $5 and a pack of iron-on transfers. Much cheaper than the ones Carnival advertises that cost me $33 three years ago.

The few times I've attempted an iron-on project, I've had a heck of a time. First trying to get the thing ON (it would NOT stick, and then when it did stick, only part of it stuck and ripped so there was only a part of the transfer on the shirt, so I had to start all over with a new shirt) and then after a few washes, the transfer bubbled/peeled and came off the shirt in pieces. Is there a particular brand you use?

Edited by MamaParrotHead

I had this shirt printed for a large group on a Halloween cruise a couple of years ago. People on my roll call for that cruise were so excited about it that I placed a second order for a bunch of them. I didn't want to pay for a four color print, so we used the orange shirts to give us some color. We ordered them through logodogz.com and were really pleased with the quality. I can't remember exactly what they cost but it was under $15. I have used the carnival fun tees several times but stopped when they discontinued the bright colors. I haven't decided if I am going to design a shirt for the Christmas cruise this year or not. But this thread is making me seriously consider it!

Sherryl

lifestylesorange.jpg.24e438e4751cd2531b9014123ed5ea70.jpg

The few times I've attempted an iron-on project, I've had a heck of a time. First trying to get the thing ON (it would NOT stick, and then when it did stick, only part of it stuck and ripped so there was only a part of the transfer on the shirt, so I had to start all over with a new shirt) and then after a few washes, the transfer bubbled/peeled and came off the shirt in pieces. Is there a particular brand you use?

I bought Printworks White T-shirt Transfers and just followed the directions exactly and had no problem at all. I did wash them prior to applying the iron on as they suggest and hung them to dry. Now we haven't washed them yet, so I don't know how they will hold up, but I certainly won't put them in the dryer when I do.

Finally finished ours for S&S6. I took the design to a local screen printer and they are doing them for $20 a screen (3 colors x $20) plus the cost of the t-shirts. They came out to be about $15 per shirt.

2991179220080736900S425x425Q85.jpg

And the front pocket:

2009683050080736900S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by Timmys_mom

• 2 weeks later...

We are working on our shirts and have decided to do 2-piece bikinis with our names under each suit but now we need a slogan!!!! All you creative cruisers please HELP!!!! We will be on the Fascination Nov. 27 with stops in Nassau and Half Moon Cay,it is a girls only cruise!

We are working on our shirts and have decided to do 2-piece bikinis with our names under each suit but now we need a slogan!!!! All you creative cruisers please HELP!!!! We will be on the Fascination Nov. 27 with stops in Nassau and Half Moon Cay,it is a girls only cruise!

I wanted to clarify my post we are doing t-shirts with pictures of 2-piece bathing suits~~we would have 2 rows of 6 bathing suits with a name under each suit~Thanks

I wanted to clarify my post we are doing t-shirts with pictures of 2-piece bathing suits~~we would have 2 rows of 6 bathing suits with a name under each suit~Thanks

So glad you clarified.

I was thinking you meant you were no longer doing T-shirts, but rather doing customized bikinis and I had no idea where the names were going to be. Under what?

Grin.....thank you though, I had a visual.

My group (family) still needs to figure out if we are going to do shirts, or since we are going for Halloween if we'll all dress up in a theme. I say do both!

I had a girl named Amy help w/ designs for tshirt transfer. Did them last year too. Worked well and were so much fun. She does design for fun w/ cruise_mexican_request.jpg?t=1282619004no costs. You tell her what you what and include any pictures an slogans and she can do it. She sell the transfers and they work very good using a regular printer. All you need is a shirt, iron, board, and printer.

Here one for one my cruises:

Here's ours.

I did the design in photoshop and we are having them screen printed from a members friend on our roll call list. With shipping, they came out to $13.50 per shirt.

I used zazzle only to get a "model" photo so people can see what it looks like. We used zazzle last year for everything and it worked pretty well also.

shirtfinal.jpg

We are thinking of......Which way is Lido?

No Husbands No Kids No problems!

Carnival Fascination

November 27-December 1, 2010

We will have the graphics of the bathing suits and our names in the middle. I would show you the prototype but I do not have a clue as to how to attache a file here :o

Please give your opinions? Did I really just say that on this message board :eek:

Here's our first Freedom Floaters t

IMG_3511.JPG

And our Liberty t logo

BellesBulls.jpg

And the Liberty logo that we tweaked for the group in our bright orange! (small writing that said...I cruise to get Ship-faced!)

IMG_2223.JPG

Edited by lgerrish
addition