Photos of your Custom Cruise Shirts

missdebi

I did ours at customink.com. They're layout is really user-friendly (lots of graphics and clip art on that site, so you don't have to go hunt for it yourself. Lots of fonts and print color to choose from), plus their artists will tweak your design a bit if need be, to make your shirts turn out great. High quality shirts also, quick turn-around time and shipping.

I did a pirate flag on the front, with our group name and sailing date, ship name.

2683988750071447156S425x425Q85.jpg

Then a treasure map on the back marked with our ports.

2737509870071447156S425x425Q85.jpg

Please....

The wife of the other couple we cruised with, thought having sweat shirts with the phrase "CRUISING COUPLE" would fit the bill, so one night, the four of us wore them.

The looks the other guy and I got going into the men's room..... :eek:

Please....

The wife of the other couple we cruised with, thought having sweat shirts with the phrase "CRUISING COUPLE" would fit the bill, so one night, the four of us wore them.

LOL! Love it!

Please....

Extremely funny.

Cute shirts MamaParrotHead!

This isn't a great picture of our shirts, but this is the image on the back...

We're the Fish-Lips crew because it's a combination of our two last names.

untitled.jpg.2801d4a9790756beef72fa5589c9a1f3.jpg

Edited by Meredisney

Please....

Now THAT's funny! :D

This is for our Cruise Critic group cruise Sept 18th out of Charleston on the Fantasy.

It's the Stowaway Freddy and Friends cruise. Stowaway Freddy is a flamingo that does pictorial reviews here.....

Front...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/smoofdaddy/c02e101d.jpg

Back...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/smoofdaddy/bfd60f05.jpg

I have had many cruise tees, but my favorite was a collaboration created by Dave (Jetskier) and another friend, for a cruise that started out in NOLA, and the first port was Cozumel.

It said:

I went to Bourbon Street and Woke up in Cozumel and had a little image of a Mexican sleeping, wearing a big sombrero and holding a margarita....

The shirt had on the back, the map of the ship's route for the cruise. I still wear that shirt all the time.

Edited by halos

Glad you posted this thread. I'm also looking for ideas for a tshirt to surprise my DS-10 with our cruise 9/30/10 on the Inspiration. I will have him open a gift the night before the cruise in Tampa, which will be a t-shirt & I was thinking of something along the lines of...I got Surprised with a Cruise...or something. I can't really decide on the wording.... :rolleyes:

But, again, lovin' this thread!

DJ

This thread makes me very happy! I always make t-shirts for our family trips to Disney World. I was wondering if people did that for cruises.

It is very easy to make your own shirts rather than paying an online company to print and ship them. Buy some blank shirts (can get them on sale at Micheal's for $2-$2.50) and some iron on transfers. Design your shirts on the computer (I like to use MS Publisher) and print them out on the transfers. Iron and you're done! I highly recommend amymickey's transfer sheets. Here's her website. http://www.amymickey.com/ She also has some examples of her designs.

Here are a couple I whipped up. Not sure if I'll make them into shirts or not.

anchors%20aweigh%20for%20sierra%27s%20birthday%20cruise.png

i%20cruise%20for%20chocolate%20melting%20cake%20%28no%20sailing%20date%29.png

With Ship and Sailing Date

i%20cruise%20for%20chocolate%20melting%20cake.png

We've done this once when we took our grown kids on a family cruise for Christmas. Basically, we put each persons name or nickname on the front of their shirt and our cruise title of The Cornett Family Cruise and our actual ship and itinerary on the back. Lt. blue shirts with navy printing. We are doing this again on the Spirit for friends and family on the Spirit to Alaska next July. I couldn't come up with a catchy title so I am holding a contest for the best idea. Then I can design around that. The winner will receive a bon voyage gift in their room when we sail (probably chocolate covered strawberries). We are also sailing on the Legend in January with some friends and not doing a shirt BUT I did think of using a title including the word "Legendary" since our Matt is a national training manager for Texas Roadhouse and that is their motto. Maybe someone else can use the idea!

I actually like this one better, with the cruise info off the side.

i%20cruise%20for%20chocolate%20melting%20cake.png

Hmmm.... I just read the origin of the term "Anchors Aweigh" Perhaps this is not an appropriate application. What do you think?

Edited by Maple_Girl

Glad you posted this thread. I'm also looking for ideas for a tshirt to surprise my DS-10 with our cruise 9/30/10 on the Inspiration. I will have him open a gift the night before the cruise in Tampa, which will be a t-shirt & I was thinking of something along the lines of...I got Surprised with a Cruise...or something. I can't really decide on the wording.... :rolleyes:

But, again, lovin' this thread!

DJ

How about a reverse on the old ... My mother went to mexico and all I got was the lousy Tshirt? Maybe like

My mother got me this Tshirt and a cruise to Mexico too. With the dates and the ship???

I used the funtees via carnival.com website. It was easier than designing myself and I wanted more of a "photo" look rather than just screen printed stuff in a single color. I liked that they had the actual Carnival ships and logos. There were quite a few designs to choose from, many of them with front and back designs. I would order from them again. The only bad things were that the colors were a little dull due to the printing process they use and the women's t-shirts ran a little small.

I have ordered from the funtee site~not shirts but cups and koozies~very pleased with both,that was a couple of years ago I had forgot about them thanks! I couldn't find the link on the Carnival site I had to look back at my post from a while ago for the link~