Photos of your Custom Cruise Shirts

missdebi

Maybe I'll have them made anyway . . . even if they don't wear them they can at least have a momento of the vacation.

My profile picture is of my daughter - about 5 years ago her older brother decided to dress her up. She hates that I still have the picture :)

That is so sweet...definitely make them...we are really getting all our options together to get to Alaska in next 5 years...God willing...

I am from Montana banking roots too...so your Bankerbabe is so cute to me.

Now just 2 small Ag. banks..Dad is CEO...retired rancher/geologist (Alaska-1958) were the other 2 careers.

I'm plugging away in social service type work...

Edited by sjn911

Maple_Girl, I think "Jamaica me crazy for chocolate melting cake" would be a fun saying to put on the shirt. "I Cayman got me some chocolate melting cake"....not sure how to work in Cozumel into a saying.... getting carried away with this choc cake thing now, I think. lol

Maple_Girl, I think "Jamaica me crazy for chocolate melting cake" would be a fun saying to put on the shirt. "I Cayman got me some chocolate melting cake"....not sure how to work in Cozumel into a saying.... getting carried away with this choc cake thing now, I think. lol

lol. That is too cute! Would you like one of those instead of "I cruise for..."? Just tell me what you would like and I'll see what I can do. Do you want his name on it?

Maybe these will show up better.

Can't figure out how to get it larger on here?

Tikimon & Maple_Girl,

Did you have a site you went to that helped you designed these?? I need help coming up with something to surprise my DS-10 with for our Sept cruise to Cozumel....:confused:

Thanks,

DJ

How about a reverse on the old ... My mother went to mexico and all I got was the lousy Tshirt? Maybe like

My mother got me this Tshirt and a cruise to Mexico too. With the dates and the ship???

Sorry, just saw your reply. That's a pretty neat idea!!! Never thought of it from that angle.

DJ

Tikimon & Maple_Girl,

Did you have a site you went to that helped you designed these?? I need help coming up with something to surprise my DS-10 with for our Sept cruise to Cozumel....:confused:

Thanks,

DJ

Hi DJ,

I use Microsoft Publisher for most of my designs. I generally just play around with photographs of icons (like the Whale Tale from Carnival), then outline it and start adding text. I frequently use google images to search for pictures or clipart. Does this help at all? This is my first time doing cruise related things. I used to do Disney shirts for our trips to Disney World. If you're looking for ideas you can check out the disboards dot com. In the DISigns thread there are a lot of really talented people. Of course, they are all disney related shirts and stuff.

lol. That is too cute! Would you like one of those instead of "I cruise for..."? Just tell me what you would like and I'll see what I can do. Do you want his name on it?

I like them all and it would be fun to have one for each port but my favorite is your original. No, I don't think he'd like his name on it. Thanks again.

That is so sweet...definitely make them...we are really getting all our options together to get to Alaska in next 5 years...God willing...

I am from Montana banking roots too...so your Bankerbabe is so cute to me.

Now just 2 small Ag. banks..Dad is CEO...retired rancher/geologist (Alaska-1958) were the other 2 careers.

I'm plugging away in social service type work...

Omg omg I used to summer near Beaverhead National Forest! Are there any karaoke tee's available? Love it!

Hi Lady!

What site did you use to make them and how did you get the "map" picture...I can't seem to get a copy off the Carnival Site!?

Thanks!

Sugaraynh

really? I just cut it and pasted to my pics folder, no problem:confused:

when I was ready to design the shirt, just uploaded it to the site.

I used sonicshack dot com.

Capture.jpg.a26dbec146aff518e42a6e602d2a5639.jpg

Hi DJ,

I use Microsoft Publisher for most of my designs. I generally just play around with photographs of icons (like the Whale Tale from Carnival), then outline it and start adding text. I frequently use google images to search for pictures or clipart. Does this help at all? This is my first time doing cruise related things. I used to do Disney shirts for our trips to Disney World. If you're looking for ideas you can check out the disboards dot com. In the DISigns thread there are a lot of really talented people. Of course, they are all disney related shirts and stuff.

Thanks so much! It helps a lot!!

DJ

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I forget which site I went to but I wanted to do something special for my first cruise which was my b-day as well.....

232323232%7Ffp53385%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E5%3C9%3E89%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3474%3C%3A%3A768328nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53393%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E5%3C9%3E89%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3474%3C9%3B4%3A8328nu0mrj

Can you please share with me how you copied the Carnival fun ship logo?

I would like to make these for my grandchildren that are cruising at Christmas. Thank you.

Here are the two logos I made for my cruise in Two Weeks...The whole crew is wearing the Survivor ones for Embarking/M&G and the Jaguar one for the Group Excursion....

I used Cafepress to make them last cruise....Or you can do the transfere iron papers....

costaricatshirt2-1.jpg

cruisetshirtcopy.jpg

I hope ya'll like them