Photos of your Custom Cruise Shirts

missdebi

Please....

The wife of the other couple we cruised with, thought having sweat shirts with the phrase "CRUISING COUPLE" would fit the bill, so one night, the four of us wore them.

The looks the other guy and I got going into the men's room..... :eek:

:D:D:D Good warning!!

Man . . . I so want to do tshirts for our upcoming three-families cruise. But when I mentioned it to everyone they threatened to throw me overboard if I suggest we wear matching shirts.

When I get my extended family to go to Alaska....it is my plan..they will squawk..this is a fun thread...

My dad got nice Hanes long sleeved T's to make shirts with opposing Private Montana college teams on them when we had brothers who were extremely close playing against each other..none of us wanted it..then the family/group pride factor hit...

Good luck..think it will be cool when you get there...

PS..I love Oregon..Eugene visits hold good memories.... have loved your logo for a while now...sjn.

Edited by sjn911

Please....

The wife of the other couple we cruised with, thought having sweat shirts with the phrase "CRUISING COUPLE" would fit the bill, so one night, the four of us wore them.

The looks the other guy and I got going into the men's room..... :eek:

Too funny!! :D:D

Hi, I forget which site I went to but I wanted to do something special for my first cruise which was my b-day as well.....

232323232%7Ffp53385%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E5%3C9%3E89%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3474%3C%3A%3A768328nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53393%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E5%3C9%3E89%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3474%3C9%3B4%3A8328nu0mrj

Rene-This is the site that you got the shirt from: http://carnival.victorydyo.com/.

Here is my shirt that my group had made up for one of the famous "Canadian Riviera" cruises last year during the Swine Flu scare. It was also done thru this site.

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af297/klutz13/Carnival/P7280600-1.jpg[/img]"]P7280600-1.jpg

Rene-This is the site that you got the shirt from: http://carnival.victorydyo.com/.

Here is my shirt that my group had made up for one of the famous "Canadian Riviera" cruises last year during the Swine Flu scare. It was also done thru this site.

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af297/klutz13/Carnival/P7280600-1.jpg[/img]"]P7280600-1.jpg

Cute shirt Rosefloater....

Please send regards to the Yogi's..Sincerely, Sarah

We've done this once when we took our grown kids on a family cruise for Christmas. Basically, we put each persons name or nickname on the front of their shirt and our cruise title of The Cornett Family Cruise and our actual ship and itinerary on the back. Lt. blue shirts with navy printing. We are doing this again on the Spirit for friends and family on the Spirit to Alaska next July. I couldn't come up with a catchy title so I am holding a contest for the best idea. Then I can design around that. The winner will receive a bon voyage gift in their room when we sail (probably chocolate covered strawberries). We are also sailing on the Legend in January with some friends and not doing a shirt BUT I did think of using a title including the word "Legendary" since our Matt is a national training manager for Texas Roadhouse and that is their motto. Maybe someone else can use the idea!

I am borrowing your idea ;) hopefully this will bring out the creativity~

Hey Rene,

I'm celebrating my 28th birthday on the Valor this October!

I am betting you are going to have an AWSOME time!!! The matri D somehow knew it was my b-day and I got a bottle of champagne and also they brought out dessert with a candle and sang! It really was one of the best birthdays ever! Mine was on a sea day (and formal night!) and it was a blast!!!

You are right! that is the site! It was super easy to order! I think next year I will make up a shirt for when my friend turns 30!!!

Front of the shirt says "Girls Cruise 2009" and has the ports listed under the pirate flag. The pirate on the flag has a bow on her head too. :)

2096335120103426017nTBDyJ_th.jpg

2903683400103426017qGdqdB_th.jpg

Couldn't find a pic of the back but it has our nickname at the top with a big 09 and then "what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise" at the bottom.

Sorry I don't have a pic of the back

PS..I love Oregon..Eugene visits hold good memories.... have loved your logo for a while now...sjn.

Maybe I'll have them made anyway . . . even if they don't wear them they can at least have a momento of the vacation.

My profile picture is of my daughter - about 5 years ago her older brother decided to dress her up. She hates that I still have the picture :)

Below is a link to a t-shirt design I created for a cruise with my now ex-BF. The cruise was cancelled, but I am going to replace his pic with an illustration of my daughter for our next cruise. I plan on having zazzle print them. They have great quality printing & apparel.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=569&id=101534589888434#!/photo.php?pid=10149&id=101534589888434

i%20cruise%20for%20chocolate%20melting%20cake.png

I really like this design because I believe that my fiance actually cruises for the chocolate melting cake. I want to make him a t-shirt for our cruise in February 2011. How can I get this design and customize it for our cruise?

i%20cruise%20for%20chocolate%20melting%20cake.png

I really like this design because I believe that my fiance actually cruises for the chocolate melting cake. I want to make him a t-shirt for our cruise in February 2011. How can I get this design and customize it for our cruise?

I'd be happy to customize it for you and send you the PDF. What do you want it to say?