Best French restaurant

Animal 57

I am trying to decide where to eat for lunch in St. Martin, does anyone have a good suggestion for a French Restaurant. We are looking for somthing really nice, but that you might also be able to bring a well behaved child. (note, our DD is use to going to high end restaurants and is very well haved)

I am trying to decide where to eat for lunch in St. Martin, does anyone have a good suggestion for a French Restaurant. We are looking for somthing really nice, but that you might also be able to bring a well behaved child. (note, our DD is use to going to high end restaurants and is very well haved)

Most of the better French restaurants are in Grand Case and are only open for dinner. Calmos Cafe, Le California, du Soleil are al open for lunch and have excellent food, reputations and views. If you go to Marigot, you may want to try Le Bistro NU near the stadium, an unsung gem on the island. There are several outdoor seating French restaurants around the Marigot harbor too.

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time in over a decade, my family will stay on an island instead of cruise the Caribbean. As we have never spent more then 8 - 10 hours in St. Martin, I am not sure where to go to eat for dinner. Does Marigot have any restaurants that rival Grand Chase?

For the first time in over a decade, my family will stay on an island instead of cruise the Caribbean. As we have never spent more then 8 - 10 hours in St. Martin, I am not sure where to go to eat for dinner. Does Marigot have any restaurants that rival Grand Chase?

Grand Case is not far from Marigot and definitely a place worthy of spending an evening in. The stores were open last week until about 10pm or later so you could easily do dinner and shopping or even the other way around.

Archived