Anyone know when the next Wow sale???

mdxter

We recently booked our VOS cruise during the WOW sale. Our sailing date is 11/12 – 11/19/2010. It will be the VOS’ first sailing out of N.O. My DW reminded me that we cannot take our DD out of school for cruising so now I have to see if I can push it back one week to 11/19/2011 (thanksgiving week). I had thought about Thanksgiving but figured the price would be too high. DW said that “money was no object when it comes to DD’s education.” I guess she was right (as always).

My dilemma is if I were to make the switch now, I would loose my 100 on board credit that I received during the wow sale. Does anyone have an idea of when RCL will have another similar sale that will give me the on board credit?

Another WOW sale might be next October but no one really knows.

Why not pick out the cruise you want, then call a travel agent and ask if they can prepay your gratuities or offer you OBC? (call a few different ones)

Can't you keep the same booking # and just transfer it to a different week? I know in the past you could change sailings & keep your OBC as long as the booking # remained the same...maybe it's different for cruises booked during the wow sale?

Can't you keep the same booking # and just transfer it to a different week? I know in the past you could change sailings & keep your OBC as long as the booking # remained the same...maybe it's different for cruises booked during the wow sale?

I don't think you can do that with a WOW sale.

Archived