Cancel for any reason coverage MUST

incl the flight....never knew this till I tried to book it for cruise next year...just wanted to cover that,not flight ,,since I knew I could rebook that with just a penalty...but NO,,,had to include it ALL....so had to settle for regular travel insurance,,,since that would have been DOUBLE to inc.it all...just a heads up....not sure how i missed this before...:confused:even called the website phone number to made sure....:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
incl the flight....never knew this till I tried to book it for cruise next year...just wanted to cover that,not flight ,,since I knew I could rebook that with just a penalty...but NO,,,had to include it ALL....so had to settle for regular travel insurance,,,since that would have been DOUBLE to inc.it all...just a heads up....not sure how i missed this before...:confused:even called the website phone number to made sure....:eek:

With TravelSafe you can get the CFAR coverage by only booking the cruise. You do not have to cover everything up front to qualify for it.

the agent at insuremytrip said flight needed to be inc....either she gave me wrong info....will read all the fine print they sent and see if I can figure this out....confusing...said they would if driving to port,not flying....?????:confused:

You are doing right to read the policy. Also if you cannot find it, call the insurance company (not insuremytrip.com) to talk with one of their agents and if they confirm this ask them to show you where it is written in the policy.

Keith

its NOT a CFAR policy,,,got the regular one,,when told about flight inc...not going to pay more, and now too late to change,,,after 14 days...but will research it more in future,,,and call ins.co...and not just online website phone,,,she was VERY specific,,,but have learned a lesson..always check for yourself...

Has anyone else had this experience???:eek:

Archived