5 day cruise opinion - Destiny

HORDOSR

is there a lot to do on this one? Am not sure of the

ports we will be going to. Would rather go further south

but the wife doesnt have much in the way of holidays left.

We have already done the western carib. This one seems

pretty cheap...in the 400s for a balcony pp

DayPortArriveDepartMonMiami, FL 4:00 PM TueNassau, FL8:00 AM 5:00 PM WedHalf Moon Cay, Bahamas7:00 AM 4:00 PM ThuGrand Turk11:00 AM 5:00 PM FriFun Day at Sea SatMiami, FL8:00 AM

I've been researching this one too. Mixed reviews on the ship but good reviews on Half Moon and Grand Turk. .

Take the reviews with a grain of salt. I've seen bad reviews on several of the trips that we have been on and we never had a problem. I guess that a cruise is what you make it.

i just got off the destiny same itinerary on friday. i had fun, yes there is lots to do but i did not do nearly as much as i wanted because i got tired quickly. i mean 3 ports in three days sraight takes it toll. the ports are a good combination. grand turk is fun, especially margaritaville- a good day to get drunk. next day is half moon cay which is great for a beach day and nassau is great for shopping. the ship is in good condition. when i was there they replaced the carpet floor and were painting on embark and debarkation day. the ship also has a big screen and that was a plus. they showed avatar, the spy next door, its complicated and the blind side. the only minus was the layout took a little time to get used to but because my room was next to the last (aft) elevator it left me in front of the buffet, pizza and grill, aft pool and jacuzzi, universe dinning room, the criterion lounge and the promenade. if you choose this ship i recomend a aft room because the smell seem to be in the midship part and no one seemed to know that the grille was open for breakfast.

I think it's a great itinerary!!! (doing same one next February:D)

Great 'beach days' in all 3 ports - or you can try more active excursions if that's your choice?

Most recent reviews on the ship have been excellent......

Archived