My Fast Acting, Long Lasting, Dream Review. Just off the Ship this morning...

Meredisney

• 2 months later...

Great review! I know nothing has been posted in a few months, so hopefully you are still around :o - I will be on the ship in August, which is around the time of year you were, so I am just wondering about weather. Was it always sunny, or unbearably hot in ports, or anything else that might help me get a feel? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Great review! I know nothing has been posted in a few months, so hopefully you are still around :o - I will be on the ship in August, which is around the time of year you were, so I am just wondering about weather. Was it always sunny, or unbearably hot in ports, or anything else that might help me get a feel? Thanks!

Hi there!!! Yes, I'm still here. I check in every once in a while. The weather was beautiful. I definitly recommend sunscreen especially for the days at sea! If you have little ones, I would suggest water shoes. The walk from where the slide lets you out back up to the entrance of the slide is pretty far. The deck gets very very hot. Even if your not doing the water slide thing, I would still wear flip flops around the deck. If you plan on playing mini golf, bring a cover up....again the sun can be brutal.

Great review. We booked my DH's parents on the Dream for their 50th anniversary next year, so I'm enjoying the review. Isn't it wonderful living so close to the cruise ports (we also live in Orlando...in fact the nail salon you used is about 15 minutes from my home!). Unfortunately, we seem to be picking cruises out of Miami due to the cheaper price...we really need to start sailing from our home port of Port Canaveral!!

Thank you MereDisney for such an informative review ! I have cut and pasted most of it (I'm sailing on the Liberty in two weeks..but some of the ports-of-call are the same and I understand that the menus are pretty much the same too). I would like to sail on the Dream or Legend next time...so I'm compiling all the good stuff for my future reference.:)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...