Mr_Cruise's opinion of RCCL these days...

Cruzing with RCCL when they only had 3 ships and each held around 500 to 700 was great.

Now that they have 22 ships holding thousands on each one..........Well, its even a h*** of a lot better, more choice for fun vacations while they do the driving. We have been stuck doing traditional dining since 82'

Ok so we have a love fest going and everyone will be singing around the campfire and toasting marshmellows and raising our glasses toasting Mr Cruise and saying to each other I like you too...

As much as it pains me I really have a dislike for RCL sorry guys..The corporate office make so many bad decisions and seem to take so much away from their repeat customers that RCL is no longer our cruise line of choice....I am so angry at RCL that I am booked on Oasis in November and NOS in December just to spite RCL Corp office. When I am on one of those cruises I will promise to book a next cruise to get back at RCL corp I'll show them.

Ok to be serious for a sec I really do not like RCL corp but being on their ships is like it is two different companies no matter how RCL tries to muck things up with their on again off again confusing policies it seems never to affect the cruise side of things...We always have great cruises on RCL

Ok back to the cruise fest by the way stay away from that Denise lady she will make you lose a week of your life reading her live reviews and she tortures you because you have to wait until she posts the next one. I spent over a week reading her Oasis review I could not believe how I had to suffer through that...Denice I not only like you but love ya girl.. PS it was the best live review I ever read. Mr Cruise thanks for posting such an upbeat thread ok let the love fest continue.

I love Royal's product .....wouldn't be spending so much time on their ships and the board here if I didn't......however that doesn't always mean you have to love some of their corporate policies. Just like with anything right now....I think you need to be a smart consumer.

I have sailed many cruise lines and without a doubt, RCI is the best thing going. Not only do they have the best ships at sea, but I love the fact they have such a variety between the ship classes. Other cruise lines seem to keep building the same ship over and over. They get boring.

[quote name='dfishner']Ok back to the cruise fest by the way stay away from that Denise lady she will make you lose a week of your life reading her live reviews and she tortures you because you have to wait until she posts the next one. I spent over a week reading her Oasis review I could not believe how I had to suffer through that...Denice I not only like you but love ya girl.. PS it was the best live review I ever read. Mr Cruise thanks for posting such an upbeat thread ok let the love fest continue.[/quote]

:eek:OMG!! I am reading the first few lines and I am about to cry wondering what I could have done wrong in my thread and why you were being so mean to me when you seemed so sweet on the thread and then [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]WHAM!!!.....[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]THE PUNCHLINE!!![/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Wow and Whew!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] You got me good!!!!!!:eek::eek: Thank you for the continued wonderful words and the scare (I think thank you for that:cool:) and the good laugh!! And the love is right back at ya!!!!!

[quote name='dfishner']Ok so we have a love fest going and everyone will be singing around the campfire and toasting marshmellows and raising our glasses toasting Mr Cruise and saying to each other I like you too...

As much as it pains me I really have a dislike for RCL sorry guys..The corporate office make so many bad decisions and seem to take so much away from their repeat customers that RCL is no longer our cruise line of choice....I am so angry at RCL that I am booked on Oasis in November and NOS in December just to spite RCL Corp office. When I am on one of those cruises I will promise to book a next cruise to get back at RCL corp I'll show them.

Ok to be serious for a sec I really do not like RCL corp but being on their ships is like it is two different companies no matter how RCL tries to muck things up with their on again off again confusing policies it seems never to affect the cruise side of things...We always have great cruises on RCL

Ok back to the cruise fest by the way stay away from that Denise lady she will make you lose a week of your life reading her live reviews and she tortures you because you have to wait until she posts the next one. I spent over a week reading her Oasis review I could not believe how I had to suffer through that...Denice I not only like you but love ya girl.. PS it was the best live review I ever read. Mr Cruise thanks for posting such an upbeat thread ok let the love fest continue.[/QUOTE]

*Makes a fire, breaks out a guitar and starts playin' a campfire classic: "Hunger Strike" by Temple of the dog* (if you don't know that song, youtube it or something)...anyone bring smores?

[quote name='dzboss1']:eek:OMG!! I am reading the first few lines and I am about to cry wondering what I could have done wrong in my thread and why you were being so mean to me when you seemed so sweet on the thread and then [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]WHAM!!!.....[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]THE PUNCHLINE!!![/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Wow and Whew!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] You got me good!!!!!!:eek::eek: Thank you for the continued wonderful words and the scare (I think thank you for that:cool:) and the good laugh!! And the love is right back at ya!!!!![/quote]

Sorry there Denise, did not mean to shake you up was only having a little fun seeing your post on line I just could not refuse the little prank you are and continue to be a class act in my book.

[quote name='dfishner']Sorry there Denise, did not mean to shake you up was only having a little fun seeing your post on line I just could not refuse the little prank you are and continue to be a class act in my book.[/quote]

I love a good laugh, so please don't apologize! It ended up very funny and very sweet. I am glad you and everyone appreciated the thread. I miss cruising, I miss RCCL, and I miss the Oasis! But luckily I don't have to miss the friends I made on the cruise, or the ones I made on the thread...becasue you are all still here!:D

Archived