Emerald Sept 29th cruise

flimflubin

I've ask the roll call thread but was wondering if any teenagers will be aboard. My 19 year thinking about going but would love to meet other teenagers as well.

A ten night cruise after the school year begins usually does not attract too many teenagers. I know this is not what you want to hear, but good chance he may be one of very few if any at all. During the spring, there is a much better chance of this and summertime would be his best chance of all. Hopefully, someone will answer with some better news to offer.

When I have called Princess they have always given me the number of children and teens on the sailing we were on.

Thank you for the tip. I called princes after reading your reply. A male agent was very rude about answering my question. I agree with the safetly law disclosing personal information about the quest count. Come on don't be arrogant about it. I nicely said thank you and called back. A lovely lady told me it was a "good many" of 17 year old joining us. So hopefully he can meet them. We just got home from mexico today. He had a wonderful time with some teenagers he met from Wales, Scotland, Pa, and others.

Thank you for the tip. I called princes after reading your reply. A male agent was very rude about answering my question. I agree with the safetly law disclosing personal information about the quest count. Come on don't be arrogant about it. I nicely said thank you and called back. A lovely lady told me it was a "good many" of 17 year old joining us. So hopefully he can meet them. We just got home from mexico today. He had a wonderful time with some teenagers he met from Wales, Scotland, Pa, and others.

When we have called they gave us a breakdown by age group.

There is no personal information just a number.

Archived