Menu for MDR on FOS

I apologize for asking but I've searched and can't find an accurate menu for the main dining room on Freedom of the Seas. We are trying to find out which night would be best to go to Chops. If anyone has a link or listing from on here it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You know I too am sailing on the Freedom in a month & have been searching for the same. I read on some review that there is a menu that is for Freedom only, but can't seem to find any info on it. I found a link through google but see that it has the same menu from other Carib. sailings I have been on with RCCL. I will keep looking.

What we like to do is skip on formal nights since those are not the nights they have the lobster. It is usually on the duck night. This way we dont have to dress up & can enjoy Johnny Rockets in the evening & have peace & quiet. I am planning on dining at Chops on Day 6-- which I believe is the 2nd formal night.

Happy cruising!

*** Mariner of the Seas, Jan. 2011 :D

*** Freedom of the Seas, Sept. 2010 :)

Carnival Dream, Feb 2010

Adventure of the Seas, Sept. 2009

Carnival Glory, March 2009

Mariner of the Seas, Sept 2008

Legend of the Seas, Feb. 2008

Adventure of the Seas, Sept. 2007

Grandeur of the Seas, Sept. 2006

Voyager of the Seas, Oct. 2005

Radiance of the Seas, Jan. 2004

Norwegian Sun, Dec. 2002

Legend of the Seas, Dec. 2002

Carnival Tropicale, Dec. 1992

I believe the menus change on a daily basis. They are usually posted right outside the entrance to the MDR each day for each meal. I do not know if Freedom of the Seas does it differently than oher RCI ships...

I believe the menus change on a daily basis. They are usually posted right outside the entrance to the MDR each day for each meal. I do not know if Freedom of the Seas does it differently than oher RCI ships...

I know the menus change daily. That is why we want to see them so we can decide which night we won't like the main dining room's options. ;)

I know the menus change daily. That is why we want to see them so we can decide which night we won't like the main dining room's options. ;)

That is fine as long as they don't change the sequence of the menus. You would be relatively safe on the first and last nights but they have more than seven basic menus and so, while it is likely that on any given ship the menus will be offered in exactly the same order week after week, it is not guaranteed. Once you are onboard you can usually find this information at the specialty restaurants and make your decision at that time.:)

I think most 7-day RCCL ships use the same menu, except day 6 lobster (Fisherman's Platter) might be switched to day 5 on some ships depending on the ports. Lobster is usually the 2nd formal night. Gosh, I'm hungry! :o

I found this to be the perfect menu site that was posted here a few days ago.

http://www.cruisegoers.com/mariner/

Just click on FOOD in the top menu. It has menus and food pics. I loved it and can't wait to board Freedom in September~!

Enjoy~!

This set of menus is almost entirely spot on with what we had last week on FOS. They flipped a few days around - Lamb Shank was on day 6, and Rack of lamb was on day 3, but otherwise about 90-95% the same as last week.

Thanks so much for the link. My hushband and I were talking tonight and don't believe these menus have changed in the 6 years that we've been sailing with RCCL. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chilled soups.

I found these online - can't gaurantee if they always stay the same. We aren't cruising until April 2011

breakfast menu.. http://www.beyondships.com/files/FOS_Breakfast_Menu.PDF

MDR MENUS . http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm

Hope these help.

Jan.

So where's the lobster on the second formal night? Didn't find it on the MDR menu.

bob123

So where's the lobster on the second formal night? Didn't find it on the MDR menu.

bob123

These are the correct menus. The Fisherman's Plate on Day six has one small lobster tail and a few shrimp.... nothing to get excited about. :rolleyes:

http://www.cruisegoers.com/mariner/

http://www.cruisegoers.com/mariner/food/menu-and-pictures-day-6/

Archived