pre-reserving spa services?

nonprofitgeek

Up until mid-January, Princess operated the spa on the Caribbean Princess and passengers were able to reserve spa services online.

However, in January, Steiner (who operates most other cruise ship spas, from my understanding) took over the Lotus spa on the CP. I don't believe that scheduling spa services online has ever been an option with other Steiner spas.

My guess is that although the Princess web site is set up for taking spa reservations online, that is no longer an option and Princess just hasn't changed the web site to reflect that change.

Hope this helps!

I, too, have tried to find the Lotus Spa on the cruise personalizer. It only matters to me because I would like to have a pedicure the first morning (I would normally get it done here, but the salons in this area are having a bad time with people contracting skin infections and I don't want to take the risk!). For anyone who has had success with the Diamond, what do you do after you log onto the cruise personalizer? I can see where you can book shore excursions, but no spa.

I would prefer to do it in advance, as I know that sea days are the busiest for the spa and I want to have maximum enjoyment from my very expensive pedicure.

Thanks for any help,

Patty

I agree with garycarla. On a recent Island Princess cruise, I had the spa almost to myself the 3 times I was there. I booked only the daily specials, which were expensive enough. Regular service prices were ridiculous...$116 for a 50 minute massage, then you are expected to give a 15% gratuity. Seems to go up $10 every year, and I think they are pricing themselves out of business.

Archived