Hyatt Regency Miami, 400 SE 2nd Ave

kiminkansas

Yes.... I have stayed their twice on previous pre-cruise nights. I like the hotel and service, They are friendly and the rooms and view of the port were very nice. 5 minute ride to the Port from the Hotel. You may receive some conflicting feedback from others...But in my two stays, no complaints at all. For 40/night (Priceline) You can't beat it!!. Just a heads ...this Hotel abuts/connects to a convention/meeting center,,,so if a event is scheduled the lobby area can get a bit crowded.

We stayed here 2 or 3 nights pre cruise in 03. We got 2 rooms through Priceline. The hotel was clean and cold which was important since it was 90 outside during the day. I am pretty much of a snob and other than the views I had nothing to complain about. If you are in reasonably good shape Bayside is within walking distance and I never felt unsafe even after dark. There were lots of other people around. Great places to explore little shops, Walgreens for last minute items, little cafe's, Marshall's in case you forgot workout shorts...

Just stayed here a few weeks ago. $50 on Priceline. Found it to be very nice and clean. Was very pleased and would highly recommend this hotel. I am fussy about my hotel rooms and this was again very clean! Bayside is a nice walk or you can take the metromover from the hotel. It is a free service that connects alot of Miami locations. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, I have been checking bidding for travel too. I tried $42 this morning and was turned down, we have until June so I'll try to be patient. What date is your $38 bid for?

We stayed there in January. But I too, started months away, and had atleast 100 bids in before it was accepted. Your using your free re-bids right? I'm thinking that you can bid 4 times every three days.? Be patient...and good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

kiminkansas - we're still bidding with no luck for the week after you. What was the rate you got through Priceline? I've gone as high as 55 with no luck so far, I thought I was trying too early, but then looked back and saw that you are in June too. I keep trying every 72 hours using my free rebids, I know there's plenty of time, but its hard to be patient. I'm also a little concerned we'll end up with the Sheraton which will be closing late in June - I'm worried that they won't be keeping up the hotel or be too worried about guests that closed to shutting down.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying my luck at Priceline as well...we need a room for June 5, no luck so far, but I've only bid once. I was looking at other hotels through 'regular' booking options, and was trying to figure out if I'm better off with a cheap bid on Priceline for a hotel downtown where I'll have to pay for a ride to the hotel and to the pier...or just book through traditional outlets and pay $100 for a room with free shuttles from the airport and to the pier. (but then have to pay if I want to get down to the bay area.) Dillemas dillemas! lol

Alleson

Hello

we stayed at the hyatt in march of this year prior to our victory cruise the motel is very nice front desk very helpful and the metro mover is at the parking deck you can catch to bayfront etc. Now the down side this was the noisiest motel Ive ever stayed in we were on 15th floor and it was like the outside enviroment was in the room with us.there was an ajoining room and you could here there tv and even when they would cough. The motel itself is very nice especially if you hit it on priceline as I did but no way I would pay rack rate for this motel James

PS There resturant is very Pricey

Archived