Final payment made

depplep

Final payment made today, wine and cheese tray ordered, Chops booked, going on another cruise? Priceless!

Seapass printed today for 11/7 Explorer....The copy of a luggage tag - useless. We'll have to have ones done at the Port.....any other suggestions about trying to use the ones we printed will be much appreciated...

Dinner reservations for MTD for first 2 nights - done...Stay safe and safe sails!

Seapass printed today for 11/7 Explorer....The copy of a luggage tag - useless. We'll have to have ones done at the Port.....any other suggestions about trying to use the ones we printed will be much appreciated...

Dinner reservations for MTD for first 2 nights - done...Stay safe and safe sails!

You don't need to use the copy of the luggage tag that you printed. When your cruise docs are ready, you can go online and order regular luggage tags.

Enjoy your cruise...I am hoping to go on the Explorer again next summer. We were on her two years ago and had a great time.

You don't need to use the copy of the luggage tag that you printed. When your cruise docs are ready, you can go online and order regular luggage tags.

Enjoy your cruise...I am hoping to go on the Explorer again next summer. We were on her two years ago and had a great time.

Thank you! We have printed the seapass and all other docs, did on line sign in and still unable to find where to order luggage tags. Site says "unable to process your request"..My T/A said try about 1 month prior to sailing - So I guess we'll do it early October.

Thanks for your help. :-)

Safe sails to you!

Thank you! We have printed the seapass and all other docs, did on line sign in and still unable to find where to order luggage tags. Site says "unable to process your request"..My T/A said try about 1 month prior to sailing - So I guess we'll do it early October.

Thanks for your help. :-)

Safe sails to you!

The "order luggage tags" button will be there after you receive your cruise docs. It will probably be available about 4 weeks prior to sailing. The cruise docs are not prepared until a few weeks after final payment is made.

We get so excited at Final Payment we have a party and celebrate. It's the only time I celebrate spending that much money. My SIL thinks we are insane, but it means...."so close...so very close" to being back on a cruise. We always book far out...our next cruise is 11 months away. We don't have the luxury of being able to cruise more than once a year and it's a BIG DEAL for us!!!:D

Archived