Cabin question for Bajathree, crusingator2 and other past Oasis passengers

kk99

Hi,

We're on the Oasis in 3 weeks, and Allure next year. Last night we got a call from RCCL about an upgrade from our owner's suite to a crown loft on our sailing in 3 weeks. The CL's left are 1704, 1722, and 1756. I love the space on the owner's suite balcony, but is the experience of the CL worth taking the upgrade? it's a nice call to get, but I have to decide today if I want it. Any thoughts from past Oasis cruisers?

Thanks for all the help,

Kelcie

1704 and 1756 are the very first CLs both facing the ocean. But according to the deck plans those two CLs do have a smaller balcony. We all know that not everything in the deck plans is correct.

1722 is next to the Sky Loft facing towards the stern (AquaTheater). Can be pretty loud there and everyone can see you on your balcony.

I´d stick with the OS. Larger balcony, ocean view and loungers. There are no loungers on the CL balconies.

steamboats

I am sorry I didn't respond to this thread faster....I was out of town. I know it's probably to late....but if it's just the 2 of you I would take the CL...if it's 3 or 4 I would stick to the OS. I wouldn't be to quick to grab one of the rear facing CL's....much prefer the ocean facing.

I also apologize as I did not see this until now. I would have taken 1704. It is second from the end and has a regular size balcony overlooking the sea. I loved the Crown Loft suite due to it being unique. We had an OS last week on the Freedom and it was nice too. They each have their own good points. By the way, the CL due have two loungers plus a small table. It doesn't have the dining table with the two chairs that the OS has.

The Crown Loft area is really quiet. We have another one booked for the first week of our B2B on the Allure unless our cabin for the second week opens up.

Archived