Celebrity Soltice Cabin 9211

The Floaties

Does anyone know anything about cabin 9211. Is it a good room----does it have good balcony view and is the bed close to the balcony?

If you look at the top of the main page here on Celebrity, you will find a "sticky" (permanent thread) that has a TON of cabin information. It may have your answer... :)

Does anyone know anything about cabin 9211. Is it a good room----does it have good balcony view and is the bed close to the balcony?

We chose this cabin on our TA next year on Eclipse. The bed is close to the bath. We actually prefer that configuration. The balcony is an oversized one, but the two on either side of you are a tad larger.

You can always tell by looking at the deck plans, if the cabin has a fold out sofa bed, the sofa bed is by the balcony and the bed is by the bath. The cabins alternate from there -- balcony/bed/balcony/bed, etc.

We were in 9209 on our recent Solstice cruise. I would highly recommend 9211 for a couple of reasons. First, the location is exceptional with a very short walk to the elevator; Second, the location is very quiet, and while the card room is right next to your location the sliding glass doors insulate the area from errant noise; third, Josephino would be your room steward (provided he's still onboard when you sail); and Foruth, the additional space on the balcony is pretty considerable. Book 9211 with confidence, I think you'll really like it. The earlier poster is correct about the balcony being a tad smaller than 9209, but here's a picture of the balcony in 9209 to give you an idea of what the hump balcony looks like. In either case you'll have a great time!

Balconycabin9209.jpg?t=1283643868

Thank you for your input about our cabin. We are looking forward to our balcony and feel more confident about our cabin decision. Thanks for the picture so we can really see what it looks like.

We were in 9209 on our recent Solstice cruise. I would highly recommend 9211 for a couple of reasons. First, the location is exceptional with a very short walk to the elevator; Second, the location is very quiet, and while the card room is right next to your location the sliding glass doors insulate the area from errant noise; third, Josephino would be your room steward (provided he's still onboard when you sail); and Foruth, the additional space on the balcony is pretty considerable. Book 9211 with confidence, I think you'll really like it. The earlier poster is correct about the balcony being a tad smaller than 9209, but here's a picture of the balcony in 9209 to give you an idea of what the hump balcony looks like. In either case you'll have a great time!

Thanks for the information about the cabin. I am sure we will love it.

We chose this cabin on our TA next year on Eclipse. The bed is close to the bath. We actually prefer that configuration. The balcony is an oversized one, but the two on either side of you are a tad larger.

You can always tell by looking at the deck plans, if the cabin has a fold out sofa bed, the sofa bed is by the balcony and the bed is by the bath. The cabins alternate from there -- balcony/bed/balcony/bed, etc.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your input on room 9211. We liked it very much. The bed was by the bath like someone else stated. We actually liked that arrangement. The elevators were close and the signs to the Card Room kept us from getting lost. Thanks for the picture and letting us know what to expect.

Archived