Ship Hopping. Where to Store Luggage??

Lovincruisin1321

When we did the same thing in reverse a few years ago (arrived Vancouver on Celebrity, left on Radiance) we waited to be the last ones off the ship around 10:00 am or so, then took our luggage directly over to the other ship and checked it in with no need to store it at all.

At the time we had also inquired about storing our luggage if we should need to do so, and were told that we could check it at the Pan Pacific Hotel, which is conveniently located right beside the Canada Place cruise terminal. You might contact them to see if they still offer that service, should you need it.

We did this in May in Vancouver--arrived on the Millie and left on the Rotterdam. We just kept asking until we found the HAL luggage folks (it wasn't easy) and once we found them, gave them our luggage and were off to sightsee. Be persistent. They're there somewhere. Canada Place isn't quite ready for prime time. They all mean well, they are just clueless.

Also, prepare for absolutely horrid lines to board your second ship. Bring food and water. I'm not kidding. I stood in line for over two hours. There were three ships in port. I was absolutely wiped out by the time I got on board the Rotterdam.

Archived