Is Your Ship Tedering or in Port?

How do you find out if your ship will be tendering or docked in port? Can someone give me specific links?

Just go on the RCCL website, look up your specific cruise and click on the tab marked intinerary. The itinerary will state if it's tendered or docked at each port.

I dont know how Royal Caribbean does it but Princess if you go to where you, fill our credit card info, passport etc, you usually see the itinerary and somehow there will be a star or maybe RCCL's trademark symbol w/e next to a port and usually on the bottom it will say Tendering this day or w/e.

In addition to looking at the itinerary on the RCCL website, you can also think about what the ports are. Some ports are tender ports, and some are usually dock ports. For example, I know that San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ocho Rios, Tortola, Grand Turk, and Nassau are docking ports (there are probably others as well - these are just ones that I am aware of). Private islands often require tendering. Grand Cayman and Cozumel are tender ports (again, I'm sure there are also others). Good luck, and enjoy your cruise!

Grand Cayman and Cozumel are tender ports (again, I'm sure there are also others). Good luck, and enjoy your cruise!

Ships are able to dock in Cozumel. Only time they have to tender is when there are more ships than places to dock. We've been to Coz for times and never had to tender.

In addition to looking at the itinerary on the RCCL website, you can also think about what the ports are. Some ports are tender ports, and some are usually dock ports. For example, I know that San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ocho Rios, Tortola, Grand Turk, and Nassau are docking ports (there are probably others as well - these are just ones that I am aware of). Private islands often require tendering. Grand Cayman and Cozumel are tender ports (again, I'm sure there are also others). Good luck, and enjoy your cruise!

It may depend on the number of ships in port on any given day, but not once on our many RCI cruises, datiing back to 1983, have we had to tender in Cozumel. Grand Cayman is a special case and all cruise ships have to tender there. With the recent construction of a pier, Labadee is now a port of call where you will dock and not tender.

Ships are able to dock in Cozumel. Only time they have to tender is when there are more ships than places to dock. We've been to Coz for times and never had to tender.

It may depend on the number of ships in port on any given day, but not once on our many RCI cruises, datiing back to 1983, have we had to tender in Cozumel. Grand Cayman is a special case and all cruise ships have to tender there. With the recent construction of a pier, Labadee is now a port of call where you will dock and not tender.

A few years ago a hurricane tore apart the docks in Cozumel and tendering was required for a while.

How do you find out if your ship will be tendering or docked in port? Can someone give me specific links?

All of the ports for your Radiance cruise are docked. The only tender port on your Millenium cruise is Icy Strait Point Alaska.

All of the above info was found on the cruise line website. ;)

Archived