Blood Power Band~ Awesome!!

Litewait

Joy said they think they are going to bring the Magic for its maden voyage on the transalantic. Then fill the next contract on her. Its not confirmed.

They told me they prefer the smaller ships.. Guess I wont see them any time soon.:(

• 11 months later...
Joy said they think they are going to bring the Magic for its maden voyage on the transalantic. Then fill the next contract on her. Its not confirmed.

I sure hope so, we are on that cruise and they would be awesome to listen to every night, my DH would be in 7th Heaven. Thanks for the info.

Linda

I heard from a very reliable source (the drummer) that they are on the Magic until mid November and then they will be on the ship out of Galveston until right before Christmas - when their contract is up. They won't receive the details of their new contract until they go home.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what cruise ship the Blood power band is on now?

Chuck,

I got off the "Carnival Magic" on Sunday and can confirm that they were onboard during our cruise.

And I do have to agree with what so many others have said: They're truly awesome. We enjoyed their music so much.

We have had the honor of seeing these guys perform on two different ships and loved them! You're right...they are the BEST band on the high seas! They play a set where they sing a 33-Beatles song medley. Takes about 8 minutes to do it. And it's fantastic!

:cool:Bill

8 minutes...that'd about OD my Beatles jones:D! The orney tracj was good though! Hope they're on board in April.

8 minutes...that'd about OD my Beatles jones:D! The orney tracj was good though! Hope they're on board in April.

Did a back to back with them on Destiny 2010 and after sitting in on their first performance, I was hooked!! Great guys as well, we hung out with them for a while.

Just e-mailed them to see what their schedule will be.

I'll let you know!

Mike

The last night of our cruise a renowned fiddle player ( Barry Van Wye?sp) did a set in the lounge with some of the ship's band members. This was after Blood Power had played for a couple of hours. When Barry had finished his set BP came back out on the stage with one member wearing a red halter top and skirt and sang "I'll Always Love You" to Barry, backing him up to the wall.:eek: To make matters even funnier. The man sounded just like Whitney Houston. Van Wye looked as if he would bolt for the door any minute. It was hillarious.

Then the lead guitar player challenged VW to a duel. Both of them were smoking hot when VW finally threw in the towel and said, " That's not fair, you have more strings." One of the best shows that I've seen in years and it was unrehearsed.

I have spent plenty of nites and cruises with these guys....Luv them !!!!! The best thing is when u buy them drinks all nite and watch them loosen up....FUN TIMES..... one nite hung out with head singer till like 5 ish and had to find a crew member to help him back too room........FUN TIMES.....

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Magic today, 12/4/11, and I have to say that we are now Blood Power fans! We enjoyed listening to them almost every night in the Ocean Plaza, which was a great place to relax and enjoy their music. They told me that they would be going on break in January but did not know where they would go after that....possibly the Breeze. We are hoping they come back to the Magic!! Love them!

• 2 years later...