30lbs in 30 weeks....................

Dolly Rocker

Hello All. Hope everyone has a good week. I am going to workout twice as hard this week to burn off all my extra calories I ate this weekend. I think I will do the treadmill and the Jackie Warner CD everyday. That should burn at least 500 calories. And I have to start taking my vitamins everyday because I am feeling really run down. I keep forgetting I had surgery only 3 months ago and the doc said it would take 8 months to get back to normal. I am very impatient. Oh well something else to work on.

Good luck everyone this week!!

Andi

Good Morning everyone, i am feeling really Blah today. I havent exercised in the last couple of days an i am finding it really hard to wake up at 4 am to exercise and then i dont get home from work until 6 an really dont feel like exercise then as well. I dont know what has got into me but i know i need to snap out of it. So i plan on going home today and walking on treadmill for 40 mins and punch bag for atleast 10 mins but really thinking 20 mins and then while i am watching Biggest Loser i am going to try an ride the bike. I do not like riding it but i will suck it up and ride it.

Andi, please take it easy with surgery you dont want to push to hard you do not want to hurt yourself but good job keep up the good work.

Have a good week everyone.

Tina

Good Morning everyone, i am feeling really Blah today. I havent exercised in the last couple of days an i am finding it really hard to wake up at 4 am to exercise and then i dont get home from work until 6 an really dont feel like exercise then as well. I dont know what has got into me but i know i need to snap out of it. So i plan on going home today and walking on treadmill for 40 mins and punch bag for atleast 10 mins but really thinking 20 mins and then while i am watching Biggest Loser i am going to try an ride the bike. I do not like riding it but i will suck it up and ride it.

Andi, please take it easy with surgery you dont want to push to hard you do not want to hurt yourself but good job keep up the good work.

Have a good week everyone.

Tina

I too have a hard time motivating myself to workout. While my sister was here I did not workout for 5 days and I felt so bad about it. Last night I got on the treadmill. It felt good to start my routine again. I am trying to balance working out and not pushing to far since I am still recovering. It's hard to know if I can push alittle further or am I going to hurt myself. Hopefully by next year I won't have to worry about it any more.

Good luck this week. Keep up your determination, I will try too.

Andi

Good morning, well i am really happy i ended up losing 1.6 lbs this week putting me @ 178.2lbs. Also lastnight we booked out cruise on the Carnival Conquest leaving on May 8. this is my 2nd cruise and my hubby's first and he wanted a balcony so i am really excited. all of this weight loss is so i can look and feel good before we cruise.

well i hope everyone has a great day i will check back later we are really busy today and i am leaving early.

Tina

Hi all - I've been gone for a while. This past week has been probably the worst I've had since my husband died. Really did not want to think about anything; just crawl in a hole till spring. But things have started to get a little better. Thankfully my DD has kept me pretty much on track, even kicking me out the door this morning to go to they gym. She's also been finding some really good reduced calorie recipes and making some awesome dinners. Last night we had homemade chicken fried rice. Tonight it's something with spinach & mushrooms; that's all I'm allowed to know.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi all - I've been gone for a while. This past week has been probably the worst I've had since my husband died. Really did not want to think about anything; just crawl in a hole till spring. But things have started to get a little better. Thankfully my DD has kept me pretty much on track, even kicking me out the door this morning to go to they gym. She's also been finding some really good reduced calorie recipes and making some awesome dinners. Last night we had homemade chicken fried rice. Tonight it's something with spinach & mushrooms; that's all I'm allowed to know.

I am sorry for your pain, i am so happy that your daughter is around to make sure you dont crawl into that hole. let me know how your dinner turns out, i figure anything with mushrooms has to be good i have realized that i LOVE them now. I hope you have a blessed day

Tina

Must be ushc a hard thing to deal with & no wonder you feel that way.

Good luck this week & good on DD for keeping you on track

I lost another 2lbs so thats me now 12st 2lbs soon be under 12st!!!! I HOPE!!!

L x x x

Well DD's dinner got postponed so that we could go out to watch my brother's band play. The place they were at has some of the best ribs in town and I was sooooo hungry when we got there, I was afraid I might cave. But I didn't; I ate steamed shrimp and drank unsweetened Iced tea. I'm fairly proud of myself for that, but it really really helps when you are with a group of people in the same boat. My other DS and DIL were with me, and they're all dieting too. I just realized the irony of my last statement - DS & DIL are cruising with us, so we literally will be in the same boat! :p

I would love to join your group. I'm sailing on Splendor 4/24/11 for my 50th birthday. My starting weight is 211 lbs and I hope to lose at least 30 lbs. As long as I'm in the 100's that is all I really care about and of course to be healther and maybe off of some blood pressure meds. :p

Well DD's dinner got postponed so that we could go out to watch my brother's band play. The place they were at has some of the best ribs in town and I was sooooo hungry when we got there, I was afraid I might cave. But I didn't; I ate steamed shrimp and drank unsweetened Iced tea. I'm fairly proud of myself for that, but it really really helps when you are with a group of people in the same boat. My other DS and DIL were with me, and they're all dieting too. I just realized the irony of my last statement - DS & DIL are cruising with us, so we literally will be in the same boat! :p

Great willpower!! Keep up the good work!!!

I started may 27th 2010 and ive lost 57 pds. I leave for my cruise in 13 days i started at 190 and am now at 133 i plan to have fun gains some back on the cruise though

So what did you do to lose the 57 pds? Are you on a program? Weight Watchers?

I would love to join your group. I'm sailing on Splendor 4/24/11 for my 50th birthday. My starting weight is 211 lbs and I hope to lose at least 30 lbs. As long as I'm in the 100's that is all I really care about and of course to be healther and maybe off of some blood pressure meds. :p

Welcome! Great people on here. We will cheer you on. Let's lose together!

This weekend I went away with my sister and a friend to Pittsburgh, Pa. We went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour. It was wonderful. Amazing how those kids can dance. Now I want to take dance lessons like I did when I was young. I was really good about eating. And I only had three drinks the whole weekend. Which is pretty good considering it was a girls weekend away. My sister and friend had alot more than me. Today is Monday and back to my workouts. I am bound and determined to lose at least 20pds before I cruise. Wish me luck!

Andi:D

Just did the treadmill. Burned 340 calories. My goal is to burn 500 calories every day so I can lose these lbs. I am really working on it. My sister is a personal trainer and gave me a tip this weekend. She said I should eat corn tortillas instead of bread with my eggs in the morning. And keep almonds as a snack in the car. I'm trying it. And more little meals instead of three big ones.

going to the gym mon- fri from 430- 640 am 1 hr and a half of cardio and some weights and sit ups no program just eating low carb and low fat intake. LOVE zip fizz drinks it helps me get out of bed at 330 am but the first 3 weeks was brutal. Good luck to all of you I know its lots of work but so worth it!

Good afternoon all,

I had a great week, i lost 2.6 lbs this week so i am 179.8 just into the 170's i am so happy and excited i have not been in the 170's for the last 6 years we so i am hoping that i can keep going down and dont slip back up into the 180s. I have started noticing the changes in my body i think my butt is going away and my tummy is getting flatter but my thigh they arent going anywhere which means i have to start doing squats. If anyone else has suggestions on exercises to help with my thighs let me know.

Well have a great weekend everyone i will try and check in tomorrow and try and keep your focus and stay calm do not let the stress get to you. Remember the BIG picture.

Tina

Conrgrats on your loss!!! I have found The Biggest Loser Boot Camp is not only a great full body workout but is wonderful for the thighs!! I do that one and alternate with TBL Cardio so I don't get bored. I am not seeing a big difference on the scale but can feel it in my pants getting lose and I keep reminding myself muscle weighs more than fat so that's why not a huge difference for my hard work :)

Walked 45min. on the treadmill yesterday. My speed is 3.5. I'm wondering if that's fast enough. It's more like speed walking and alittle jogging. I can go up to 4 but not for long. My legs are killing me today. If I don't see any pds coming off soon I'm going to the doctors. I'm trying to hold off from buying any dresses for the cruise. But I only have 30 days left.

I am determined. I will beat this battle of the bulge. Good luck everyone!!

Andi

holy wow thats fast!

i think a big factor is the incline. i can only do about 1.8 mph but i have mine set to a 10% incline. if it wasnt on an incline i might be able to do 2.5mph. maybe its because i'm short and my stride isnt big?! i tried the Biggest Loser 30 second sprints at 5mph (they do them at like 8 & 10mph) but damn they are tough! i'm down a few more pounds this week to 213, i'm starting to look like a normal person. congrats on all you losers, i love reading this board.

Ok I am trying not to stress eat right now. Filled my water bottle and am drinking water to fill my stomach. So let me tell you why I'm stressed. This year has been a nightmare for me. I've already discussed my emergency surgery. But what I have not disclosed is that in April of this year my husband started having a relationship with his old girlfriend. Phone calls and meeting each other. He came clean about everything and broke it off with her. Now I come to why I'm stressed. This crazy B**** just sent me a letter. She asked me to forgive her and wanted to know if we could be friends. Like is she serious? My husband says he does not have anything to do with her and he is completely commited to our family. He also said she is alittle crazy. No kidding. My husband and I have been married for 18 years this December. We have never had issues like this until now when she friended him on facebook. We are working on our relationship and it is getting very strong especially going thru all we have this year. However, I might end up in jail because I'm about to bring the smack down on this crazy woman. jk. I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm just trying to keep cool and not stress eat with all of this. Any thoughts on what I should do about this situation?

Andi

Well it wasnt a great week but it wasnt bad. i am now 177.8 so i lost 0.4 lbs. An today wasnt a great day either i had two slices of veggie thin crust pizza from pizza hut but for dinner i had a soup and salad. I had to take today off from exercise well atleast the treadmill my feet and legs were killing me but will start up again tomorrow. Well i hope yall have a happy Halloween and a great weekend.

Tina

Andi, i personally say KICK HER A$$ lol i dont understand why women like this feel the need to try and ruin a perfectly happy and healthy marriage. Granted the men also give into the temptation when they shouldnt. But i say tell her you forgive her but go to hell and you dont want to be friends. Cause being friends i think will just allow that temptation to be there when it doesnt need to be. Granted i wouldnt forget her address and phone #'s either just incase you need to hunt her butt down. I dont mean to make light of the situtation cause it really isnt. My hubby has an ex that seems to come into our life and try cause trouble every now and then and i just tell her off and he tells her to get a life an she disappears for awhile and then comes back again. I dont understand why these crazy skanks cant just let go and stop trying to break up happy homes. Try and stay focused and think about how good things are with you and hubby and how healthy you are getting and screw her i would try and keep her out of yalls life.

Tina

Archived