30lbs in 30 weeks....................

Dolly Rocker

Andi, i personally say KICK HER A$$ lol i dont understand why women like this feel the need to try and ruin a perfectly happy and healthy marriage. Granted the men also give into the temptation when they shouldnt. But i say tell her you forgive her but go to hell and you dont want to be friends. Cause being friends i think will just allow that temptation to be there when it doesnt need to be. Granted i wouldnt forget her address and phone #'s either just incase you need to hunt her butt down. I dont mean to make light of the situtation cause it really isnt. My hubby has an ex that seems to come into our life and try cause trouble every now and then and i just tell her off and he tells her to get a life an she disappears for awhile and then comes back again. I dont understand why these crazy skanks cant just let go and stop trying to break up happy homes. Try and stay focused and think about how good things are with you and hubby and how healthy you are getting and screw her i would try and keep her out of yalls life.

Tina

Thanks for the advice. I so want to kick this womans butt. But I am a lady and a christian. Thank goodness for her sake. But what I'm going to do is call her husband and tell him what she's been up to. I just got his cell phone number from a mutual friend. I hope he gets control of his crazy wife. If not my sisters and friends said they would go get her. Have to love family and friends that have your back. While all this is going on I am determined to keep on my diet. Hope you all have a great week ahead.

I've been slacking with my workouts. Sunday I went on a walk but I have been eating really bad. Today I start back on the right track and start my walking-jogging on the treadmill. I have decided to be happy even if I don't lose before our cruise. I will just have to book another cruise to look forward to and lose for that one. Good luck everyone this week.

Andi

I don't get it. I have been eating real bad and not working out and I lost a pound. Go figure. I know that won't keep up. But would'nt it be nice if you could eat whatever you wanted and not workout? Oh to dream. Another week down and closer to my cruise. Can't wait.

Andi

congrats on the pound loss !! down also to 209 and hey..i'm one week closer to my cruise, too!

been thinking about you wanting to tell the other women's hubby...i'm kinda hoping you didn't :rolleyes:.

Congrats on your loss! I wish I was down to 209. Soon enough I will be and more I hope. One week till your cruise, Yea!!! We leave on Nov. 27th. Can't wait.

Oh I did call the crazy's husband. He knew she wrote me and said she would be leaving me alone from now on. Thank goodness. I didn't want my sisters or friends to beat her up. heehee.

Hello all, Sorry i havent been around it has been crazy busy here at work. Last Fridays weighin was bad i gained weight i went from 177.8 to 178.2 so i gained .4lbs todays weigh was much better but i dont really understand it i have lost weight i am down to 177.6 i have 32.6 lbs more to go. This week i havent done anything no exercise eating pretty much what i want but not really too bad just not counting calories. Everything changes today so wish me luck.

Andi, i hope you feel better and good job on tell her hubby and hope he can keep his woman in check. Also good job on the 1 lb lost i am with you i wish we could lose weight doing whatever we want but it really isnt that easy is it. haha

Tina

Yayyyyyyyyy!!! I'm now 167lbs or 11st 13lbs!

So glad to be under 12st mark finally!!!!

Hopefully will stay there although had a Thai last night which was glorious but also very high in calories LOL

Och well I'll have to be extra good the rest of the week

L x

That is great, i am so happy for you i cant wait to have that feeling. keep up the good work.

Tina

Yayyyyyyyyy!!! I'm now 167lbs or 11st 13lbs!

So glad to be under 12st mark finally!!!!

Hopefully will stay there although had a Thai last night which was glorious but also very high in calories LOL

Och well I'll have to be extra good the rest of the week

L x

Congrats!!! Way to go girl!!! Hope I can join you at those numbers in a few months.

Andi

Hello all, Sorry i havent been around it has been crazy busy here at work. Last Fridays weighin was bad i gained weight i went from 177.8 to 178.2 so i gained .4lbs todays weigh was much better but i dont really understand it i have lost weight i am down to 177.6 i have 32.6 lbs more to go. This week i havent done anything no exercise eating pretty much what i want but not really too bad just not counting calories. Everything changes today so wish me luck.

Andi, i hope you feel better and good job on tell her hubby and hope he can keep his woman in check. Also good job on the 1 lb lost i am with you i wish we could lose weight doing whatever we want but it really isnt that easy

Tina

Wish you luck this weekend with your weight loss. Don't get to down on yourself. Each day is a new day to start fresh. You can do it!

Boy do I feel woozy. Still getting over this stupid flu. Just a few more days and I will feel better. Cruise in two weeks.

Good luck everyone.

Andi

Wish you luck this weekend with your weight loss. Don't get to down on yourself. Each day is a new day to start fresh. You can do it!

Boy do I feel woozy. Still getting over this stupid flu. Just a few more days and I will feel better. Cruise in two weeks.

Good luck everyone.

Andi

Thanks Andi, you are so lucky your cruise is just around the corner an atleast you got your sickness out of the way and hopefully you will have a great cruise full of fun and relaxation. I still have a little while to go but that gives me more time ot hit my goal weight.

tina

Okay, I'm turning 40 in March 2011 and cruising June 2011 to celebrate!!! I need to start losing NOW!!!

I'm In!!

Current weight (and I'm only admitting since I'll never see any of you, :confused:) is 271.5 lbs.

Goal weight 200lbs!! (I'm 5'11" and haven't seen that weight since high school).

Here we go!

thanks for giving me your stomach flu Andi :p now i'm down to 204.

have a great cruise! (mine is not until march, i wasn't very clear on one of my recent posts!)

Oh No! You got it? It is the worst this year. So sorry your feeling bad. Only plus is you can lose a few pounds after having it. Heehee. I hope you feel better real soon.

Okay, I'm turning 40 in March 2011 and cruising June 2011 to celebrate!!! I need to start losing NOW!!!

I'm In!!

Current weight (and I'm only admitting since I'll never see any of you, :confused:) is 271.5 lbs.

Goal weight 200lbs!! (I'm 5'11" and haven't seen that weight since high school).

Here we go!

Welcome AlRose. I'm turning 40 on January 1st. Yuck! I'm not looking forward to that.

Good luck with your weight loss goal. You can do it!!

Oh No! You got it? It is the worst this year. So sorry your feeling bad. Only plus is you can lose a few pounds after having it. Heehee. I hope you feel better real soon.

ugh i had it...bleh. luckily it was only about 48 hours of misery and luckily i dont have much of an appetite yet!

oooooo soooo jealous that ur cruise is right around the corner!

30 pounds in weeks is surely possible! My wife and I booked our cruise in May of 2010 and set a goal to loose weight for our cruise in October!!! I made a youtube video of the change made :) The picture at the end is my wife and I on our cruise at a comedian show on the Carnival Liberty

ugh i had it...bleh. luckily it was only about 48 hours of misery and luckily i dont have much of an appetite yet!

oooooo soooo jealous that ur cruise is right around the corner!

Hope you feel better now. This flu this year is out of control.

Can't wait till I board. Only a few more days.

Good luck with your weight loss!!

Andi

• 2 weeks later...

Long time, no post. ;) In my last weigh-in post in early October, I mentioned that I had been sick with a fever, fatigue, and loss of appetite. I also was having pain in my lower abdomen. I was sick like that for 11 days before I finally went to the ER. By then, I had started vomiting, and I was in septic shock when I arrived at the hospital. It turns out that I had diverticulitis with a perforated colon. I had emergency surgery and stayed in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks. They gave me a temporary colostomy, which can be reversed in 3 - 6 months.

I had no appetite in the hospital, but the doctors told me I really needed to eat more calories in order for my body to heal. On the other hand, they told my mother that it would be helpful if I lost weight before the reversal surgery. I lost about 15 lbs before I went to the hospital, 10 lbs in the hospital, and about 5 lbs since being released.

I still have a lot of healing to do, but I'm going to ask the Dr. if it's okay for me to start trying to lose weight again. The doctors want me to walk to build up my strength, and I've worked up to 1 1/2 miles, a few times a week. I'm hoping to have the reversal surgery in early February. January might have been okay, but I want my mom there - and she and Dad will be going on 2 back-to-back cruises in January. :rolleyes:

Long time, no post. ;) In my last weigh-in post in early October, I mentioned that I had been sick with a fever, fatigue, and loss of appetite. I also was having pain in my lower abdomen. I was sick like that for 11 days before I finally went to the ER. By then, I had started vomiting, and I was in septic shock when I arrived at the hospital. It turns out that I had diverticulitis with a perforated colon. I had emergency surgery and stayed in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks. They gave me a temporary colostomy, which can be reversed in 3 - 6 months.

I had no appetite in the hospital, but the doctors told me I really needed to eat more calories in order for my body to heal. On the other hand, they told my mother that it would be helpful if I lost weight before the reversal surgery. I lost about 15 lbs before I went to the hospital, 10 lbs in the hospital, and about 5 lbs since being released.

I still have a lot of healing to do, but I'm going to ask the Dr. if it's okay for me to start trying to lose weight again. The doctors want me to walk to build up my strength, and I've worked up to 1 1/2 miles, a few times a week. I'm hoping to have the reversal surgery in early February. January might have been okay, but I want my mom there - and she and Dad will be going on 2 back-to-back cruises in January. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery. But I'm glad you went to the hospital in time. Your health is very important. It will take time to recover so take it easy. I completely understand. I had emergency surgery a few months back. I'm still recovering. Don't worry about weight loss now just get better.

Andi

• 3 weeks later...
Happy New Year, ladies! The doctor said it's fine to start losing weight. Easier said than done during the holidays, though. :rolleyes:

good luck getting back on the wagon emmtee.

hi everyone, i feel it helps motivate me when i see my starting weight so if anyone else is in, here are my stats if you'd like to share the same...starting, current, goal... 252/190.5/147

the starting one...well i couldnt actually get on the scale, but i called my doctors office to see what it was the last time i was there over the summer. and the goal...well thats a # i remember fitting into a certain pair of jeans.

57 days til i cruise

Archived