There are currently no Specialty Restaurants and Dining Experiences options...

MultiSync

We are are booked on the Feb 5th 2011, Liberty of the Seas cruise. When I log on to RCI website and try to book specialty restaurants, I get this message... There are currently no Specialty Restaurants and Dining Experiences options for your sailing.

Why am I getting this? Is it too early to book?

We are are booked on the Feb 5th 2011, Liberty of the Seas cruise. When I log on to RCI website and try to book specialty restaurants, I get this message... There are currently no Specialty Restaurants and Dining Experiences options for your sailing.

Why am I getting this? Is it too early to book?

Rcl told me between 60 and 90 days i am on the liberty in oct. and i booked chops about 70 days out

Waaaaaaay too early.

Patience, grasshopper.

:)

Not always....Like a poster already mentioned, specialty dining for March Allure has already been open for over a month now. I have also booked 5-6 months out on Freedom class also...it just depends when it gets loaded into the system. ALSO I have found that on occasion going in DIRECTLY thru your resi will show nothing available to book but if you go in thru Royal's homepage directly using "Pre-cruise Planner" you will get right in and be able to book....go figure...another glitch in the system I guess.

Archived