Ruby Princess cabin question

dillonsmimi

This is not my first cruise, just my first Princess cruise.

We have booked the Balcony cabin Riviera 750 and would like to hear from anyone that has stayed in one of the balcony cabins next to the aft pool.

Don't care much about the noise,just want to know about the balcony. Is it private? I cannot tell by looking at pix just how the balcony is situated.

On the Ruby, those two back Riviera Deck balcony cabins on either side of the Terrace Pool do lack some privacy, particularly the ones closest to the pool. You can actually stand on the Terrace Deck and look right down (half a deck) on those balconies. Plus they get the noise from the Terrace Deck area. I'd suggest, of the two of them, you book the ones on the outer sides, further away from the pool.

This is not my first cruise, just my first Princess cruise.

We have booked the Balcony cabin Riviera 750 and would like to hear from anyone that has stayed in one of the balcony cabins next to the aft pool.

Don't care much about the noise,just want to know about the balcony. Is it private? I cannot tell by looking at pix just how the balcony is situated.

There is a review and pictures of those cabins.

Try a search. :)

We were just in R701 on Ruby. Really liked the cabin, it was well appointed and the shower was adequate. It was a port intensive cruise so we did not spend oddles of time awake in it. Being so close to the buffet and the bar was a bonus.

Archived