When does the Rotterdam get its SOE upgrades

xpcdoojk

Does anyone know the official schedule for the Rotterdam to gets it Signature of Excellence upgrade? Or has it already happened.

Looking forward to sleeping on the bedding people have been describing.

I guess not everything is worse than the good old days is it?:D

jc

HAL's schedule calls for Spring, 2005. I don't know exactly when the work is to be done, but it should be within the next month or two.

Thanks Jim, I had heard that schedule last year. I was sort of hopeful that now that we are in February, that they might have a specific date when it would start and when it will finish. I can be a belt and suspenders guy sometimes! ;) :D

jc

Since I will be on the Zaandam March 26 -- and we will be at Half Moon Cay on April 1 -- I checked all of the HAL itineraries at HAL.com to see if we will be alone on Half Moon -- always do that but it doesn't always work as the Volendam magically appeared at Half Moon with us over Christmas due to an itinerary change

Well -- I could not find the Rotterdam anywhere at that time so I suspect that is when she will be getting the "face lift" -- burt then again, with our luck she will probably be anchored at Half Moon Cay just waiting for us on April 1......

Archived