Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

It's a ten year plan and I know that the ships will be moving around and therefore the list will have to be adjusted accordingly. Enjoy your Dream cruise flalady29

:D

You can always sail out of Long Beach on the Splendor and roast marshmellows...lol

Hi mike, i've been reading your review every chance i get, i'm up to freedom now. I loved the proposal and renewal. I have a few questions since a group of us are planning a 7 day cruise out of miami or fort lauderdale. You have me interested in the chef table. Did they have it on valor and freedom. Also your kids were in the O2 club, you wouldn't have some sort of activity schedule you could post. We have a couple of teens wanting to know whats available. Thanks in advance.

Here is the O2 schedule for the Freedom as promised. To open:

Click on the link below, (O2) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 20 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 5 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

O2

Here is the O2 schedule for the Freedom as promised. To open:

Click on the link below, (O2) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 20 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 5 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

O2

thank you so much, it's a exactly what i was looking for. I finally finished reading your review and loved every minute of it. I want to cruise on freedom now if i can only convince the others.

thank you so much, it's a exactly what i was looking for. I finally finished reading your review and loved every minute of it. I want to cruise on freedom now if i can only convince the others.

Thank you CCBELLE28, I sure you are going to enjoy the Freedom or whatever ship you sail on. :D

Just discovered your review yesterday, I just finished page 13, so it is going to take me awhile to read all 72 pages:D I am thoroughly enjoying the reading, and love all the pics. We sailed on the Destiny several years ago out of San Juan, and have sailed on the Sensation and Fascination which I think are like the Imagination. Just curious as to why you picked iteneraries with the same stops, were none of the eastern iteneraries available? Sorry if this has already been asked. Looking forward to continuing reading, I have just gotten to the part where you have boarded the Valor!:D:D

Just discovered your review yesterday, I just finished page 13, so it is going to take me awhile to read all 72 pages:D I am thoroughly enjoying the reading, and love all the pics. We sailed on the Destiny several years ago out of San Juan, and have sailed on the Sensation and Fascination which I think are like the Imagination. Just curious as to why you picked iteneraries with the same stops, were none of the eastern iteneraries available? Sorry if this has already been asked. Looking forward to continuing reading, I have just gotten to the part where you have boarded the Valor!:D:D

Thank you blueridge20, first it had to be affordable, hence Carnival. Then I wanted to cruise on different ships even if it meant visiting the same ports. I would love to do the eastern itinerary and I will, but unfortunately it did not fit in my plans this time around.

Thank you tanning12892, looks like we are sailing on the same date.:D

Join the Roll Call for Jan. 2....it is sooooo slow!

MikeA53...Do you know if the menus are in order on Carnival's website? We are trying to book the supper club and want to pick the best day!

Join the Roll Call for Jan. 2....it is sooooo slow!

MikeA53...Do you know if the menus are in order on Carnival's website? We are trying to book the supper club and want to pick the best day!

Ok I hope I get this right, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 7 were as the online menu but Day 4 had the Day 5 menu, Day 5 had the Day 6 menu and Day 6 had the Day 4 menu. :confused::confused:. We went on day 4. Hope this helps. Mike

I have finally made it through the Valor review, (I am getting nothing done around the house, spending too much time trying to read everything!!) The pictures of your vow renewal were fabulous:D Maybe I can pace myself better now, since I was able to get that far. Just want you to know how much your time and effort involved in writing this review and posting pics is appreciated.:D:D

I have finally made it through the Valor review, (I am getting nothing done around the house, spending too much time trying to read everything!!) The pictures of your vow renewal were fabulous:D Maybe I can pace myself better now, since I was able to get that far. Just want you to know how much your time and effort involved in writing this review and posting pics is appreciated.:D:D

Thank you blueridge20, glad your enjoying it. Mike

Just wanted to say wow, what an amazing review. I just finally finished reading the entire thing. I'm also from NB (Hampton, outside of Saint John) and its nice to see others from the Maritimes on here. Can't wait to see the next review of your cruise in January!

Ashleigh

what a great story! you kept me so intrigued the whole thread!!

Thank you acireta

everyone was commenting on what celebrity resembles you and/or your wife. i'll throw another name in the hat: your wife totally reminds me of Amber Valletta!

I do see the resemblence. We actually saw her on the big screen while on the Valor in 'The spy the door' with Jackie Chan.

Just wanted to say wow, what an amazing review. I just finally finished reading the entire thing. I'm also from NB (Hampton, outside of Saint John) and its nice to see others from the Maritimes on here. Can't wait to see the next review of your cruise in January!

Ashleigh

Thank you ashwhita, glad you enjoyed it. We lived in Grand Bay for 9 years, practically neighbours. :D

You've held me spellbound all afternoon with your adventures. Christmas cleaning can wait another day.

Two things you have prodded me to do are registering for CC just so I could post on this thread. Your writing is just that good. I've been lurking a lot as I have never cruised before but intend to. Your open sharing of most everything you guys did has prompted me to get it in gear.

If you were involved with choosing the vow renewal shoes, you did well.

Mike,

Thank you for such a great review. It is refreshing to read someone's review that is so positive, realistic and uplifting when so many others write such silly and unnecessarily negative reviews here. I love the idea of your b2b2b2b and vow renewal! Clearly you had a fantastic time and I just want to say, I think you set a great example for everyone who cruises! I'm so glad you were able to take your family on this extended vacation - it's just wonderful! Best wishes to you all and many thanks again for a very informative, memorable and entertaining review!

You've held me spellbound all afternoon with your adventures. Christmas cleaning can wait another day.

Two things you have prodded me to do are registering for CC just so I could post on this thread. Your writing is just that good. I've been lurking a lot as I have never cruised before but intend to. Your open sharing of most everything you guys did has prompted me to get it in gear.

If you were involved with choosing the vow renewal shoes, you did well.

Thank you so much but I have to warn you if you go cruising you might become an addict like a lot of us. :D

I wish I could but I can't take credit for the shoes, she picked them out. :)