Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I stumbled on your review today and have been reading it. I will finish it tomorrow. What a nice trip you had. Thank you for writing it.

We renewed our vows for our 25th anniversary on the Golden Princess. It was not a surprise, and it was extremely nice.

I am anxious to read about your cruise out of Baltimore. We have considered leaving from there any may do it yet!

Thanks very much. (I love the pictures>

Ohiodoglover

Thank you Ohiodoglover, glad your enjoying it. Mike

Hey Mike, do you or anyone from your group on the Freedom remember if there was a Club O2 shore excursion at any of the stops?

We will be on her in a couple of months and we are trying to figure out what to plan for.

Thanks,

Barry

Hi Barry, if you go to page 72, # 1425 I included a O2 schedule. There is some info on O2 excursions. We did not use them since we stayed together, teens and adults.

Hi Barry, if you go to page 72, # 1425 I included a O2 schedule. There is some info on O2 excursions. We did not use them since we stayed together, teens and adults.

thanks Mike, that is exactly what I needed! :)

Barry

Edited by BarJen

Mike, this is totally off topic but after watching the funeral today of a local law enforcement office killed in the line of duty, I really felt the need to thank you and all other front line folks out there. What you do daily is greatly appreciated.

RIP Ryan Russell.

On Aug 17TH we flew to Fort Lauderdale via JetBlue. Stayed at the Hyatt Place Airport South in Fort Lauderdale for 2 nights, free airport shuttle, free breakfast, free wi-fi. $65.15 a night through Hotwire. Loved it, walking distance to Kmart and restaurants. The shuttle is free within a 3 miles radius of the hotel.

Cruising2010440-Copy.jpg

Cruising2010429-Copy.jpg

Cruising2010428-Copy.jpg

Cruising2010432-Copy.jpg

Does anyone really care what your hotel rooms looked like. If I read the mast head of this site correctly, it is "cruise critic", not "hotel review".

DON

Does anyone really care what your hotel rooms looked like. If I read the mast head of this site correctly, it is "cruise critic", not "hotel review".

DON

Actually, Don - many of us use this board to rate hotel rooms, as most people fly in the day before a cruise. Thanks, Mike. We appreciate you reviewing your hotel :)

That was really unnecessary Don. People actually do care about the hotels they stay in pre and post cruise on these boards.

Thank you Shenika, I glanced at your Carnival Fun City Day Photos-Baltimore since we just got back from Baltimore. Your daughter is such a cutie. :)

Thank you Mike. Take your time on the Pride review. We know your time with Tracy is precious!

Mike, this is totally off topic but after watching the funeral today of a local law enforcement office killed in the line of duty, I really felt the need to thank you and all other front line folks out there. What you do daily is greatly appreciated.

RIP Ryan Russell.

Thank you.

DON

Well Don, I guess you have your answer, just a warning, I will be including them in my Pride review so no hard feelings if you don't care to look at them. :rolleyes:

RIP Ryan Russell.

We had one last week in south Jersey. 27 years old....my DH and both DS'es are cops and it REALLY hits home. God Bless ALL the men and women who put their lives on the line every day in every capacity be it local or overseas. Will look forward to your Pride review Mikey. Please give us a heads up when you post it!

We had one last week in south Jersey. 27 years old....my DH and both DS'es are cops and it REALLY hits home. God Bless ALL the men and women who put their lives on the line every day in every capacity be it local or overseas. Will look forward to your Pride review Mikey. Please give us a heads up when you post it!

I think I will call it: Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review, Jan 2nd, 2011. That's what I have now in my wordperfect document as I'm slowly typing out the review.:)

We live about 20 mins. from the cruise terminal in Manhattan and cruise exclusively from here now to save $ (and aggravation! :p) so I enjoy seeing the different hotels and areas of departure and hearing about the pre cruise stays because I know I will probably never go there or do that again! If you don't want to read the hotel review portion, just scroll down over it. ;)

I think I will call it: Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review, Jan 2nd, 2011. That's what I have now in my wordperfect document as I'm slowly typing out the review.:)

Looking forwrd to it. Want to see if I had a good time. LOL

Why do I like the hotel review in with the Cruise review?? Well it lengthens the review for us poor people who are enjoying it sooo much. So anytime I see a cruise review with pre and post info is very much appreciated!! Thank you Mike and Tracy

Thanks cruisedarling and everyone else who responded to the comment made by donaldsc. Mike

You go boy.....you keep on doing exactly what you are doing....picking a hotel is a big part of cruising also...I loved every pic you posted...when will you be posting the new review by the way? I am sailing the Legend in August for my 1 yr anniversary! Cave tubing..ziplining...snorkeling and the ever famous monkeys....YAYYYYY.....

You go boy.....you keep on doing exactly what you are doing....picking a hotel is a big part of cruising also...I loved every pic you posted...when will you be posting the new review by the way? I am sailing the Legend in August for my 1 yr anniversary! Cave tubing..ziplining...snorkeling and the ever famous monkeys....YAYYYYY.....

Thank you beachgirl75, I'm working on my review whenever possible, just sorting out the 1258 photos and putting them on Photobucket is very time consuming, I'm also writing some of the review on Wordperfect. Tracy is going away in one month and I don't want to spend to much time on the review before she leaves. Therefore it could be another month or sooner before I start posting it.

It sounds like you have a fantastic cruise planned. I will definitely be cruising on Legend within the next few years.

Edited by MikeyA53